merv Jr. Member Joined Mar 17, 2013 Messages 31 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Feb 19, 2014 Thread Owner #1 Just got me a new Fisher f70 now if the snow would go off so I can get out and try it out can't wait. I have some new places to hit this year
Just got me a new Fisher f70 now if the snow would go off so I can get out and try it out can't wait. I have some new places to hit this year
wvplug Sr. Member Joined Mar 2, 2014 Messages 343 Reaction score 101 Golden Thread 0 Location Randolph County, WV Detector(s) used AT Pro and Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2014 #2 Where are you merv?
merv Jr. Member Joined Mar 17, 2013 Messages 31 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Mar 16, 2014 Thread Owner #3 Webster co West Virginia
wvplug Sr. Member Joined Mar 2, 2014 Messages 343 Reaction score 101 Golden Thread 0 Location Randolph County, WV Detector(s) used AT Pro and Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2014 #4 I'm in Randolph. Pretty far apart.
merv Jr. Member Joined Mar 17, 2013 Messages 31 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Mar 16, 2014 Thread Owner #5 What part