What's new

New Member from Ontario Canada

Joined
Jan 9, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1500, ace 250.
I am new to the boards.

I am interested in going to North or South Carolina at the beginning of March, is this a good time to hunt weather wise? :icon_scratch:

woodstockrelichunter
 
woodstockrelichunter said:
I am new to the boards.

I am interested in going to North or South Carolina at the beginning of March, is this a good time to hunt weather wise? :icon_scratch:

woodstockrelichunter

Yep, we're spoiled here in NC. You can detect all year long. Not as nice as Calif., but you can detect without earthquakes. :tongue3:
-MM-
 
Hi, thanks for replying.

Hoping to get down there sometime in the near future. Need ground that is not frozen! :(

Withdrawing :icon_shaking2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom