What's new

New to hunting!

COBuckburn

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Hey Colorado!

Fairly new to hunting and am looking for people to hunt with in this great state. I am an avid arrowhead hunter but am just picking up on the metal detecting. I'm in Colorado Springs and would like to meet some cool people to enjoy the hobby with.
 
Welcome to the hobby!
We are in south east Denver area. The Springs are right down the road.
Get out as much as we can.
When the weather is better let's get a hunt or two in.
I am going to try to get out Sunday 11/23/2008 for awhile.

Denver Nugget
 
Welcome to this great hobby. Chuck at treasuretime forum lives around Denver also....
 
CObuckburn

We have lived in the springs since 99, but we are fairly new to the hobby as well. We should meet up some time. We currently live in Peyton (Meridian Ranch) about 10 minutes east of powers and woodman. Send me an email sometime.

wheelinincolorado@yahoo.com

Robby
 
Im in Colorado til February . Let me know if you're up for a hunt or 2. I live in Lamar Co but I spend most of my time hunting out your way.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom