What's new

New trime today and a small three ringer

williedigit

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
463
Reaction score
1,335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found at the large cent site ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458945607.295819.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458945618.767506.webp the one with the hole it is a little warn but I will take it and it's a little more in the war time era no date the hole punch it out dang it[emoji79]
 
Upvote 16
One of these days! I hope to find one congrats.
 
You know what's funny about it I use the 5x8 coil just about every where I go and it's hit two of them do you know how small they are ? It's a needle in a hay stack of woods and open fields !
 
Nice finds congrats. It was a trime kind of day
 
Great finds! Been at this a long time and don't have either kind of 3-center. Congrats!

-- Jeff --
 
Very nice bud
 
It's TRIME TIME!!! Congrats on digging one. :occasion14: I have yet to dig one yet.
 
Very nice. Hole or no hole it is a keeper.

I think we decided a 3¢ piece made out of silver is a trime. One made out of Nickel is a trickle.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom