What's new

Newest great-granddaughter

rginn

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
9,220
Reaction score
13,578
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summit County, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess I'm on a roll. Arya Aspen Infante, born today. They kinda broke with tradition on the name thing. Dang I'm old.
1-30bbb.webp
 
Old but a lot to be thankful for! Congratulations on the new family member.
 
Congratulations!
 
congratulations RG and Mrs RG
 
Congrats ... Now the fun part when you can start spoiling her ...
 
Congratulations on the newborn.
 
Guess I'm on a roll. Arya Aspen Infante, born today. They kinda broke with tradition on the name thing. Dang I'm old.
View attachment 2191061
That's awesome mate. Congratulations! You must be very proud and happy.
👍👍👍👍
 
CONGRATULATIONS ```1 shes a BEAUTY !!!
 
The great grands are just that, Great!!! We got No. 9 in the cooker. I've tried to explain what causes these sweet little things but my grand daughters just don't get it!
 
Congratulations on your new Great Granddaughter! I have two GG's but they are in Florida and daddy is in the U.S. Air Force and G. Grandma and I live in Oregon! But we did get to visit them in December before Christmas. Girl is 5 and boy is 3. It is great that you could be there! Again, Congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom