What's new

Newgate Prison & Salmon Brook Lost Gold

LadyLooking

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
39
Reaction score
263
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE, Garrett Pro, Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have always been interested in the last gold that is said to be between Newgate prison and the Salmon Brook in East Granby, Connecticut. This is always just been a side hobby and interest to me but a recent finding that I have made has peaked my interest into an obsession. I am looking to connect with other people who have researched this topic, and I am willing to exchange information in hopes that we can come closer to this discovery. And while this is an old wives tale, between the rocks with writing on them that were mentioned in a previous post and a couple maps I have been willing to locate, I am willing to continue the search in hopes of finding it. I really look forward to connecting with others who share this passion.

@Ms. K posted the pictures a while back - hoping to connect.
@M.Brian - also looking to touch base
 
Current Search Area
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 11.52.10 AM.webp
    Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 11.52.10 AM.webp
    551.9 KB · Views: 101
I have always been interested in the last gold that is said to be between Newgate prison and the Salmon Brook in East Granby, Connecticut. This is always just been a side hobby and interest to me but a recent finding that I have made has peaked my interest into an obsession. I am looking to connect with other people who have researched this topic, and I am willing to exchange information in hopes that we can come closer to this discovery. And while this is an old wives tale, between the rocks with writing on them that were mentioned in a previous post and a couple maps I have been willing to locate, I am willing to continue the search in hopes of finding it. I really look forward to connecting with others who share this passion.

@Ms. K posted the pictures a while back - hoping to connect.
@M.Brian - also looking to touch base
I
 
LadyLooking
I have always been interested in the last gold that is said to be between Newgate prison and the Salmon Brook in East Granby, Connecticut. This is always just been a side hobby and interest to me but a recent finding that I have made has peaked my interest into an obsession. I am looking to connect with other people who have researched this topic, and I am willing to exchange information in hopes that we can come closer to this discovery. And while this is an old wives tale, between the rocks with writing on them that were mentioned in a previous post and a couple maps I have been willing to locate, I am willing to continue the search in hopes of finding it. I really look forward to connecting with others who share this passion.

@Ms. K posted the pictures a while back - hoping to connect.
@M.Brian - also looking to touch base
You ever find out anymore info?, did you ever detect in your search area?, I live close by and have been thinking about going to Newgate for awhile
 
I have always been interested in the last gold that is said to be between Newgate prison and the Salmon Brook in East Granby, Connecticut. This is always just been a side hobby and interest to me but a recent finding that I have made has peaked my interest into an obsession. I am looking to connect with other people who have researched this topic, and I am willing to exchange information in hopes that we can come closer to this discovery. And while this is an old wives tale, between the rocks with writing on them that were mentioned in a previous post and a couple maps I have been willing to locate, I am willing to continue the search in hopes of finding it. I really look forward to connecting with others who share this passion.

@Ms. K posted the pictures a while back - hoping to connect.
@M.Brian - also looking to touch base
I grew up in EG and have been very interested by this story. I have looked into a few things and explored
 
I can find that for you I am a master dowser. I have been on Josh Gates, expeditions unknown. I have the right equipment I’m not just a dowser, if it’s in the ground, I can locate it from many miles away. I would need a plane ticket from Dallas, Texas and back, contact me if you’re interested
Sorry, this post violates our rules and will be deleted.

"You may not... request the donation of money or material goods, either to yourself or to any other person or organization."
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom