What's new

Nice Point Today

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked for 3 hours and found a few broken points and this one. I was pleased.


 
Upvote 0
The point king strikes again and again haha nice !!!!!
 
Very Nice! Cool material too.

I can't wait till I can see some dirt or gravel again.
 
That is the truth. Days when you would get a pocket full now a whole one is a prize especially one like that. Nice hunt Americus. You guys off work?
 
Nice artifact save Americus! The weather here is cold and crappy. Go find us some more to view.
 
That is the truth. Days when you would get a pocket full now a whole one is a prize especially one like that. Nice hunt Americus. You guys off work?

Since I retired I only teach two classes on Monday and Wednesday mornings. School was closed Wednesday because of what was supposed to happen. We were supposed to get 1 to 3 inches of snow but we only got a dusting. School was opened today.
 
Nice colorful one Americus. Flint or quartzite?
 
...that's a wow!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom