AdamBuchanan
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jun 22, 2010
- Messages
- 85
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Keystone Heights, FL
- Detector(s) used
- Excal II, Whites IDX Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello, a few days ago, I hunted an old camp in North Florida , in past hunts I've found silver quarters, silver dimes, and rings due to the high usage of the camp .. I hit an area in which I dug five coins in which I know are old however cannot date them.. I went back today with my dad .. he found 9 more of these type coins in which we have no idea how old they are.. Here are the five from the first hunt a few days ago..there are single photos of the best coins that my dad found today.. I hunt with the PRL whites, my dad uses the Whites Eagle SL II, any and all help would be great..
Attachments
-
untitled-20-1.webp7.2 KB · Views: 2,073 -
untitled-1-1.webp14.3 KB · Views: 2,939 -
untitled-6-1.webp6.1 KB · Views: 2,932 -
untitled-5-1.webp11.4 KB · Views: 2,919 -
untitled-4-1.webp26.6 KB · Views: 2,936 -
untitled-3-1.webp17.3 KB · Views: 2,892 -
untitled-8-1.webp7.2 KB · Views: 2,916 -
untitled-9-1.webp6.6 KB · Views: 2,875
I suppose until someone actually finds a Roman hoard of coins put there deliberetly, and still in contex...we will proberbly never know 

Didn't know the terms Paw Paw/Maw Maw either - thx TC!
.... Actually I thought it was what use guyz say when u want someone to refill ur cup of coffee "paw maw, po-leeze" 






