What's new

NOT ONE BUT SEVEN RINGS!!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Since my husband had a golf tournament, I decided to give my 720 Stealth a tryout today,let me tell you guys its a BEAST,huge scoop,boy all you need is one scoop:laughing9::laughing9::laughing7::laughing9:the two rings are sterling:icon_thumleft: and the two toe rings are sterling,:icon_thumright:but the one I question:icon_scratch: is the rose gold looking ring band and the single diamond ring can't see the mark clearly.I really need to buy one of those magnify ice piece that the jewelry guys use.
The bracelet and other ring with diamond seems to be junk,no markings:unhappysmiley:If you took a video on me today with the 720 you would roll laughing:laughing9::laughing7:I was pulling on it and pulling:tongue3:when I scooped that cell phone,bunch of people came by me watching and thinking I had a BIG FISH under the sand,you would think I was reeling it in:laughing9:::laughing7::laughing9:I think couple weeks with this 720 I'll be a THOR OF THUNDER instead of a WONDER- WOMAN:laughing9::On one occasion,I dug a target and hit a rock I almost fell over:laughing9:You do get a work out:headbang:On another occasion I dug 7 deep scoops,what was I thinking:icon_scratch:what am I doing,:BangHead:target keeps getting louder,that's my ROLEX under this sand,yeah right was another addition to my car lot:laughing7:not to mention how heavy the wet sand is with a HUGE full scoop and you have to dump it out to scoop again.All the rings was within 1-2 scoops except the bracelet -3 scoops-ALOHA:thumbsup:Me and my DF and 720 had a workout today:walk::spam4:Oh yeah I did carry the scoop on my shoulder a couple of times because it was kinda heavy dragging it:thumbsup:,,HH:hello:
 

Attachments

  • photo-119.webp
    photo-119.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 210
  • photo-120.webp
    photo-120.webp
    48.6 KB · Views: 223
Upvote 0
Great day hunting I would say. Congrats that would make anyone a happy camper!
BCNJ
 
Well done! Congratulations!!!!
 
Great post, Kiana!

Congrats on all those neat finds!

Lorraine
 
Congrats! That is an awesome day of digging!
 
Awesomer! "I can dig it!" You got a hole lot of goodies! :icon_thumright:
 
Great day for you,congrats! Keep us informed on the rings!
 
Great haul of treasure! And workout.....:thumbsup:
Maybe you can get us some video of you being a Pirate.......
Diggin_a_hole.gif
 
Congratulations on your finds. You certainly had a good day. That heavy scoop WILL give you a workout!
 
Wow! Those are some really nice finds..CONGRATS! Bet you're resting up today...too sore to move?
 
Awesome hunt - awesome haul :hello2:
make sure you get those rings checked
always be positive before you write something off
 
Way to go Kiana! Nice bunch of finds there.....

Cliff
 
Awesome hunt - awesome haul :hello2:
make sure you get those rings checked
always be positive before you write something off

Good advice and congrats on a great hunt Kiana7.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
That nice 720 is the way to go for beach work when you need to get the target out of the sand before the next wave covers it all up again. Dragging the scoop can get tiring too. Some guys hook the scoop on hooks on their belt like Max does, but I would always be using it. You have any kids that can become a scoop handler like a gun handler and do all the carrying. :icon_thumleft:
 
Awesome bunch of finds kiana,WTG and HH, tomorrow.:leprechaun-hat:
 
Great haul of treasure! And workout.....:thumbsup:
Maybe you can get us some video of you being a Pirate.......
View attachment 688347
That's my next project,learning to make a video,my husband could but his two hands shake with parkinson's,so you guys would have a roller coaster ride:laughing9:,,HH:hello:
 
Wow! Those are some really nice finds..CONGRATS! Bet you're resting up today...too sore to move?

Actually,in all honesty I would love to go to the beach today,but I gotta give the Hubby attention and get ready for my Charity Event:icon_thumleft:,,HH:hello:
 
That nice 720 is the way to go for beach work when you need to get the target out of the sand before the next wave covers it all up again. Dragging the scoop can get tiring too. Some guys hook the scoop on hooks on their belt like Max does, but I would always be using it. You have any kids that can become a scoop handler like a gun handler and do all the carrying. :icon_thumleft:
Thanks Dennis,I love the scoop and you are so right if that target is one feet down that scoop will pick it up real fast and Chuck and his crew were so nice:icon_thumright:,,HH:hello:
 
Thanks Casper my CZ21 and my Travel scooper is on its way,should have it by the end of this week:icon_thumright:Clyde is such a nice guy,,HH:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom