What's new

NOT ONE BUT SEVEN RINGS!!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Since my husband had a golf tournament, I decided to give my 720 Stealth a tryout today,let me tell you guys its a BEAST,huge scoop,boy all you need is one scoop:laughing9::laughing9::laughing7::laughing9:the two rings are sterling:icon_thumleft: and the two toe rings are sterling,:icon_thumright:but the one I question:icon_scratch: is the rose gold looking ring band and the single diamond ring can't see the mark clearly.I really need to buy one of those magnify ice piece that the jewelry guys use.
The bracelet and other ring with diamond seems to be junk,no markings:unhappysmiley:If you took a video on me today with the 720 you would roll laughing:laughing9::laughing7:I was pulling on it and pulling:tongue3:when I scooped that cell phone,bunch of people came by me watching and thinking I had a BIG FISH under the sand,you would think I was reeling it in:laughing9:::laughing7::laughing9:I think couple weeks with this 720 I'll be a THOR OF THUNDER instead of a WONDER- WOMAN:laughing9::On one occasion,I dug a target and hit a rock I almost fell over:laughing9:You do get a work out:headbang:On another occasion I dug 7 deep scoops,what was I thinking:icon_scratch:what am I doing,:BangHead:target keeps getting louder,that's my ROLEX under this sand,yeah right was another addition to my car lot:laughing7:not to mention how heavy the wet sand is with a HUGE full scoop and you have to dump it out to scoop again.All the rings was within 1-2 scoops except the bracelet -3 scoops-ALOHA:thumbsup:Me and my DF and 720 had a workout today:walk::spam4:Oh yeah I did carry the scoop on my shoulder a couple of times because it was kinda heavy dragging it:thumbsup:,,HH:hello:
 

Attachments

  • photo-119.webp
    photo-119.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 210
  • photo-120.webp
    photo-120.webp
    48.6 KB · Views: 223
Upvote 0
You killed it!!
 
What a great day detecting. I don't think I have ever seen an I-Phone recovered by detecting. Really awesome! Let's hope those rings turn out to be the real deal!
 
Fantastic hunt !!!!, I took my new scoop out tonight for a short hunt, found a dime. I love the scoop wish it was angled like yours I dont like their stock handle so im going to make my own, mine is the s3i I basically hit every target by the second attempt, love it !!!
 
Great scoop, great detector, and an experienced operator leads to great days hunting. Congrats! You have now graduated to the next level of detecting. Great finds! Thanks for sharing a great story as well.
 
Way to go RINGO. Now you can open a jewelry store next to the car lot.
 
well hunted Kiana, got to love a good scoop, a game changer for you obviously :)
 
Nice day of digging....Good for you! And only three pull tabs...lol, keep going back. Cheers!:occasion14:
 
I can see why you are doing the happy dance! Nice finds. :wav::wav:

HH,
Anita
 
WOW... What a hunt. That solitare stone has a lot of sparkle to it and it is quite large. You may have paid for all your equipment.. Hope its real. Blessings, Papa
 
7 rings in one hunt is outstanding....get back to that spot as fast as you can...congrats on a great hunt.
 
Congratulations Kiana/Thor! Hope those rings turn out to be real. Glad you are enjoying the new scoop.:hello:
 
Fantastic hunt !!!!, I took my new scoop out tonight for a short hunt, found a dime. I love the scoop wish it was angled like yours I dont like their stock handle so im going to make my own, mine is the s3i I basically hit every target by the second attempt, love it !!!
Keep me informed on your stock handle,,HH
 
Congratulations Kiana/Thor! Hope those rings turn out to be real. Glad you are enjoying the new scoop.:hello:

Not real girl,but still pretty,next time,,HH
 
7 rings in one hunt is outstanding....get back to that spot as fast as you can...congrats on a great hunt.

Thanks lookingdown,It's my faithful Beach,I seem to always find treasures but this time I think it was b/c of low tide and I went further out,,HH:hello:
 
WOW... What a hunt. That solitare stone has a lot of sparkle to it and it is quite large. You may have paid for all your equipment.. Hope its real. Blessings, Papa

Awe,Beach papa,I always enjoy hearing from you,thank you but sad to say it's not real,it's still a heart breaker,,HH:hello:
 
I can see why you are doing the happy dance! Nice finds. :wav::wav:

HH,
Anita

:wav::wav:Thanks Anita,sadden for the 2 rings,still pretty but happy for my silver,even more happy b/c I got all those rings,having find those rings on one hunt is like receiving the Oscar's:laughing9:,,HH:hello:
 
Nice day of digging....Good for you! And only three pull tabs...lol, keep going back. Cheers!:occasion14:

Thanks Syrena,I actually had gotten more trash but thought it was nice to show the usual pull tabs:laughing9:,,HH:hello:
 
Great scoop, great detector, and an experienced operator leads to great days hunting. Congrats! You have now graduated to the next level of detecting. Great finds! Thanks for sharing a great story as well.

Thank You for the encouraging and kind words,,HH:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom