OAK ISLAND Who thinks treasure is still there? and why? moved or found ? you vote.

pgfhgs

Dec 23, 2014
Sedona AZ
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, AT Pro, Ace 250, Tesoro, Teknetics, Bounty Hunter EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

KGC SENTINEL

May 30, 2012
OAK ISLAND Who thinks treasure is still there? and why? moved or found ? you ...

Well like I was saying by looking at all the stuff found I went back and looked at who could have done this. Most people started thinking it was the Templar so, I looked at there history. I found there burial info and that is what popped out at me. The link of gold was small why and what has small links of metal. There armor was metal and in the high ranks they had gold ones. So my thoughts were ok maybe that's it. Then I started looking at other things found symbols and theories. I looked at the rituals of other groups and religions. To my behold it seemed like it all added up with masonic/Templar rituals. So I went and looked at everything again with this in mind and realized I was looking at it in a wrong way. I needed to go backwards in time and look at it for that stand point.

Ok so back to start
First question how could they build this and why.
What was the water level
What was the time frame when the Templars left England/Sweden
How many people would it take

And after watching the show a few things started adding into the mix
Coconut husks ? Was the biggest one where did they come from and why would someone bring a boat load of it there.
Well back to Templars leaving , they where said to have taken all there treasures with them, ding ding ding that what they would have used as packing

Will be back soon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread