Off to the banks

usernameerror

Apr 30, 2012
East Coast
Primary Interest:
Other
Good luck! I haven't had much luck in vacation areas. They usually service tourists and do not carry much coin. I hope you find some silver!

OP
OP
jnb1994

jnb1994

Mar 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm hoping I get something, I've been having a lousy vacation so far with a bad cough, sore throat, congestion and an ear infection. I think some silver might work better then that lousy medicine :)

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm hoping I get something, I've been having a lousy vacation so far with a bad cough, sore throat, congestion and an ear infection. I think some silver might work better then that lousy medicine :)

Funny that you should mention Silver with the sore throat, congestion and ear infection. Back in the 1800's they used Silver (Nitrate I Believe) to treat some of those ailments. Florida
has been drying up for quite some time. Hope your vacation gets better.

OP
OP
jnb1994

jnb1994

Mar 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I have my results for the day, I probably stopped at 15 banks or more, including the one I called two weeks ago to order two boxes of halves (which never called me back) and walked away with 4 halves, all clad.... I'd say that's a skunk. I used the whopping two dollars to get a treat at dairy queen. Not the treat I was really looking for though

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions