What's new

ON YOUR MARK<GET SET GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beach hunted about 4 hours today,got a lot of toy cars(On your mark get set go):laughing7:925 necklace,925 silver bracelet,Junkie bracelet,shovel,reading glasses,Serenity Prayer Coin:hello2:& a whole lot of coins:tongue3:,,HH
 

Attachments

  • photo-73.webp
    photo-73.webp
    54.1 KB · Views: 163
Upvote 0
Gonna' have a fleet of cars, if you keep this up!:award_star_gold_1:
 
Thats a lot of diggin.....nice haul.
 
Nice haul Kiana7, Happy hunting.:leprechaun-hat:
 
Very nice haul!!
 
Kiana7's Used Car lot.........free shovel with a test drive!! LOL
Nice job and a good hunt. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Are you going to insure the cars ? You should get a good deal on fleet insurance :)
 
That's a great haul. I need to move to California.
 
Very nice haul!!

How are you my friend,hope all is well on your side of the beach:hello:After I found my hunk of gold ring,I just get so excited to go out even more,,it is really such an exciting THRILL:hello2: God Bless you & have many more Treasures,,HH
 
Kiana7's Used Car lot.........free shovel with a test drive!! LOL
Nice job and a good hunt. Gold Nuggets :hello:

:laughing9::Attention Everyone used cars 4 Sale:director:::laughing9:Now if only I can turn in those cars for the amount of GOLD to be found:wav:,,HH
 
Are you going to insure the cars ? You should get a good deal on fleet insurance :)

I first have to find enough Gold or maybe that rare dime that sold for 1.84 million,then I can insure my cars:laughing9::laughing9::laughing7:,,HH:hello:
 
Kiana, congrats again on fine detecting!

Nice goin' on the silver , and those cars are in great shape...they must be new?

Keep 'em comin':headbang:

Lorraine
 
Kiana, congrats again on fine detecting!

Nice goin' on the silver , and those cars are in great shape...they must be new?

Keep 'em comin':headbang:

Lorraine
Thanks Lorraine,I enjoy detecting around where the kids dig holes & parents help with sand castles,b/c you never know what surprises you find:hello2:,,HH
 
congrats on the silver!

Thanks Debby,would've been beautiful if it was white gold & not broken,but silver I'll take it any time:hello2:,,HH
 
Lots of coins there. Looks like you had plenty of activity. Blessings, Papa
 
Nice silver finds...congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom