What's new

Once more into the breach

Crispin,

You're one slippery dude....lol...song to come....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill





Nope. Not getting sucked back in. We officially changed the topic to dogs at PackerBacker's suggestion.
 
Last edited:
I have a black boxer and a mini pin. The boxer is as TH says, loyal to a fault and protective to no end. The mini is the mouth of the south, but a great dog none the less.

I had an Irish Setter/Golden Retriever a long time ago, one of the best dogs I ever had. She could hear my mind commands. There was a time, I forget what it was about, but it probably had to do with my kids and a stranger where she did the most scary growl and fang show I've ever seen. If you've ever seen a dog like that really get ready to give someone a piece, you'd understand.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom