What's new

One Dowsed observation

Just for fun... I dabble in magic and bought the plans to build this device some years ago. The video is genuine and unaltered, but that's not me in the box. You can levitate in it and lift the box into the air with yourself in it. No beetle wings needed. Sorry for the poor quality.

 
Just for fun... I dabble in magic and bought the plans to build this device some years ago. The video is genuine and unaltered, but that's not me in the box. You can levitate in it and lift the box into the air with yourself in it. No beetle wings needed. Sorry for the poor quality.

View attachment 2241445
The bottom of it would be solid, and contain the multitude of frequency patterns needed..
We don't need the wings, only the patterns of the anti-gravity frequency.
I posted their pic..
 
Every resonating frequency is a Chadli frequency.
Chadli figures are the patterns created by specific Frequencies.
The pattern on the beetles wing, must be multiple levitation patterns.
We must create multiple scaler fields, then ride them, like a wing thru atmosphere..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260118-101056_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260118-101056_Google~2.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
No... but the fact is that it's not just my opinion and the shortage of facts and proof is in Grebennikov's claims.
Your on treasurenet, since when has the shortage of facts, stopped a conversation!
 
From my Dowsing, I have learned of 2 types of quantum Frequencies being resonated, by Schumann resonance.
One type is Element frequencies, shown in this Hz list.
Element Frequencies are Element atoms, with the increase of atoms, brings the increase of density, as Frequencies quantities increase.
That being said, all Element Frequencies have weight, in nature.
If we generate multiple Gold Frequencies, they would become heavy?
The other Frequencies I discovered from Dowsing, is what I call "Master Key".
The Master key Frequencies, have no weight or density, they are not an Atom, they are different in ways.
All Element Frequencies, are drawn into, all Master key Frequencies.
All Mk's draw all other Frequencies into them.
What I'm getting at is, if an anti-gravity or levitation frequency exists, it wouldn't be a Element frequency with weight, it would be different, possibly a multitude of Mk Frequencies.
The way to get a multitude of a frequency, would be to establish a pattern/shape created by resonation, then duplicate in Nano size.
I did some testing running two different Masters on generators, within 5 feet of each other, but more testing needs to be done.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260120-203634_Photos.webp
    Screenshot_20260120-203634_Photos.webp
    81.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20260120-202407_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260120-202407_Google~2.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20260120-203033_Google~4.webp
    Screenshot_20260120-203033_Google~4.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20260120-203033_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260120-203033_Google~2.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Google places Gold resonance Frequencies above 14 khz, and Aluminum from 4 to 8 khz.
My Dowsing shows different results about where the resonant frequency of Aluminum resides.
I get mostly in the low cycles per second Hz, with my first Aluminum frequency at 20 Hz, much lower than 4000 to 8000 Hz they claim.
My first Gold frequency starts at 102 Hz, and they say around 14000 and higher..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260121-080047_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260121-080047_Google~2.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20260121-080440_Google.webp
    Screenshot_20260121-080440_Google.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 47
A little info about the Frequencies I Dowse.
Similar properties to Dalton's law of pressure.
Dowsing a Fourier series of Sine waves.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260126-063622_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260126-063622_Google~2.webp
    18 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20260126-063446_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260126-063446_Google~2.webp
    51.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20260126-063542_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260126-063542_Google~2.webp
    52.8 KB · Views: 30
An important signal to have is Uranium.
There's not much more convincing, than Dowsing a signal connection line between Uranium and the Sun, without seeing the Sun.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260130_074224446.webp
    IMG_20260130_074224446.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
I purchased these Silver dollars for my Silver Dowsing signals, for $20 each, back aways.
I only need to use pennies of Silver leaf to receive a signal.
The quantity didn't matter.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260130_080630884.webp
    IMG_20260130_080630884.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
Not much I can do, Dowsing outside, too much snow.
But one year I set up an ice shanty over a frozen over swimming area, chipped a hole and tried to retrieve Dowsed Gold targets.
The targets were there, but too deep for my retrieval device, to short.
If someone is ever in the area, up by me, I will show them how see and check the strength of the ongoing Dowsing signal.
People don't know how to see it, how to find it.
It's weak frequency pulses, that other Frequencies can disrupt.
My ability to Dowse, is because of signal enhancement Frequencies I carry with me and use.
The Dowsing enhancement Frequencies are everywhere in nature also. If you can presently dowse, it's possible a enhancement frequency is in the vicinity, without knowing it exists, like mine was.
If you can't Dowse, you need to acquire Dowsing enhancement Frequencies to Dowse.
I can show where and how to find these Frequencies.
With great enhancement, comes great Dowsed possibilities!
 
So far Dowsing shows that there is an active resonating frequency at the f-male side of a 25 ft. Extension cord, if plugged into the wall, even if the wall switch is off, to that receptacle.
My Uranium sample signals the Sun, the end of a plugged in extension cord, and the connection at the cord plug and receptacle.
To check/dowse this phenomenon I used Copper mesh sleeves to boost Dowsing reception.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260131_074620114.webp
    IMG_20260131_074620114.webp
    680.6 KB · Views: 95
That means any Dowsed grounded electrical connection is Uranium signal from our planet, and the other signal, is the Sun.
Uranium seems to be one of my strongest signals, I wonder if I could Dowse the Uranium in a bomb, close or at great distance?
 
Uranium enhances the Element signals used, like this Silver. It's not much, but it does enhance.
I Dowsed/observed the end of the grounded extension cord, with a Uranium signature, also enhances Element signals.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260131_110947170.webp
    IMG_20260131_110947170.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20260131_110929511.webp
    IMG_20260131_110929511.webp
    1 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20260131_110920531.webp
    IMG_20260131_110920531.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
To much technology for me to understand in Thz, too much money also..
Thz's are not generated like lower Hz's.
I was messaged by someone that purchased a Luna 5000. It doesn't work like a Metal detector, nor Dowsing. It runs Thz range.
I'm curious if there is a special or magic frequency, in the thz ranges.
Of the Frequencies I've used, Hz, Khz,Mhz,Ghz, none are stronger than the other, aside from Master keys, which enhance the same.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260201-043856_Google.webp
    Screenshot_20260201-043856_Google.webp
    75.1 KB · Views: 34
I've been working on frequency recovery, with electronics.
I posted lists of Sine wave frequency numbers in Hz, that resonate their specific elements.
Dowsing signal continues to weaken, to the strength that simple single Sine wave Element frequencies, don't work as well.
I started Dowsing for a multiple frequency wave, instead of single.
So far I found a Silver frequency, in square wave.
Stronger than any of my other Silver frequencies.
I'll keep looking for a Square Gold.
Let me know if it works on Silver for you.
33.9 Khz Square
 
Last edited:
I've been working on frequency recovery, with electronics.
I posted lists of Sine wave frequency numbers in Hz, that resonate their specific elements.
Dowsing signal continues to weaken, to the strength that simple single Sine wave Element frequencies, don't work as well.
I started Dowsing for a multiple frequency wave, instead of single.
So far I found a Silver frequency, in square wave.
Stronger than any of my other Silver frequencies.
I'll keep looking for a Square Gold.
Let me know if it works on Silver for you?
33.9 Khz Square
I would love to find a Master key Square wave frequency. They must exist!
It's so much slower, turning the frequency generator knob, one digit at a time, while Dowsing above it with the other hand.
A lot quicker if someone is helping.
I try not to turn the knob to fast, because it does take 2 seconds for the rods to indicate it..
 
I found one!
503.9 khz square wave
Gold specific
See if this works for you.
 
Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed how weak the Dowsing signal was yesterday and today?
A radio blackout might have something to do with it.
Atmosphere attenuation
A couple X flares so far this Month. Hope it doesn't fire one directly our way..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260203-092222_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260203-092222_Google~2.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20260203-092039_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260203-092039_Google~2.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20260203-091832_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260203-091832_Google~2.webp
    52.3 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom