What's new

One Dowsed observation

Use a post office mailer envelope. Cut it open and line the inside, then glue, staple it shut. Get the kind that opens with a metal tab or the string with two buttons.

View attachment 2238221
If it's your conspiracy, you should wear the hat!
 
This post was Dowsing tests about Graphite paper blocking quantum frequency resonation, same as Styrofoam .
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20251223-191144_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20251223-191144_Google~2.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 61
Time for more Dowsing observations!

The frequencies I Dowse and use, so far is 2 types. One type represents a particle, and the other type, enhances the particle..

This isn't a religious post, it's a Dowsed Observation, of possible enhancement.

Does any of the 5 used Crucifix's I received, contain a usable frequency?

My active frequency Crucifix is on the right, and everything on the Styrofoam is blocked from resonating.

I need to go out snow shoveling, I will test later.
T-net let me know if I can post my Crucifix results, nothing religious, only a Frequency for me to use.. 5 more coming..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251230_085241798.webp
    IMG_20251230_085241798.webp
    1 MB · Views: 59
I got lucky, and the one on the right is resonating a Master key frequency, same strength as mine.
The 4 on the left go in the garbage, must not be blessed..
I have 5 more to dowse showing up tomorrow I think.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251230_132025176.webp
    IMG_20251230_132025176.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
This next batch of stuff I ordered, was a mistake.
I didn't look at the pic well enough, and nothing signals, so nothing is blessed I assume.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251230_182948451.webp
    IMG_20251230_182948451.webp
    942.3 KB · Views: 47
I will do this one more purchase for something blessed, searching for another usable frequency.
This will be the last thing, because I doubt it will be as strong a Frequency, as I can find in a stone..
This looks legit!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20251230-184959_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20251230-184959_Chrome.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 41
This Crucifix with the prayer note came today.
I ordered it because a supposed blessed Crucifix, is generating a Dowsing enhancement frequency, compared to other Crucifix.
And yes, it Dowses a enhancement frequency!
Now I have 3.
I doubt I'll purchase any more religious items to Dowse for Frequencies.
I had thought holy water might carry a frequency if blessed.
I'm curious, but done purchasing talisman frequency devices.
I believe the best way to enhance scalar fields might be the stones.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260106_155920056.webp
    IMG_20260106_155920056.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
The back of the prayer note, saying the Crucifix is blessed..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260106_155931712.webp
    IMG_20260106_155931712.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
After further testing/Dowsing the Crucifix that came with a note saying it was blessed, it doesn't have an active frequency resonating.
Here is my things with active enhancement Frequencies. Two Crucifix, 4 pebbles, so far.
With the Dowsing signal half as strong as last winter, I need more pebbles!, more enhancement.
I can't remember how I located the pebble I glued into the copper spring. Must have used electronics, because it doesn't connect to the others, it shuts them down. Weird!
I need to keep it on Styrofoam or my Dowsing is blocked, same as if a microwave frequency running. Must contain a Ghz..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260110_155701809_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260110_155701809_HDR.webp
    1,015.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20260110-160830_Photos~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260110-160830_Photos~2.webp
    59.5 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20260108-094547_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260108-094547_Google~2.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 39
With this accumulation of enhancement signals, I picked up a new signal, from my living room. Yaaa, that makes 3..
It's another enhancement Master key, North West from me.
Never Dowsed this signal before, and I don't know how far it's signaling from. Hope I can retrieve this one..
Something more to chase after the snow melts..
Treasure to me, for sure!!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260110_155701809_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260110_155701809_HDR.webp
    1,015.4 KB · Views: 36
It seems to me, I am Dowsing Scaler and Vector fields, and the connections associated.
Dowsing can be explained as conjoin our frequency to Dowse resonance of Atoms.
A single Atom, being the smallest particle, is just a single Frequency, in the shape of a pattern.
Atmosphere attenuation, especially cell towers, significantly weaken fields, by being to many overlapping.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260116-100445_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260116-100445_Google~2.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20260116-070102_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260116-070102_Google~2.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 39
Victor Grebennikov created a anti-gravity platform, that used the frequency resonation of a specific beetle wing frequency. Multiple wings caused anti-gravity. Meaning multiple same frequencies can cause lift, or at least anti-gravity.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260118-152838_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260118-152838_Google~2.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20260118-153017_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260118-153017_Google~2.webp
    82.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20260118-090304_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260118-090304_Google~2.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20260118-101657_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260118-101657_Google~2.webp
    55.1 KB · Views: 37
All Frequencies are patterns, here would be anti-gravity frequency pattern..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260118-101056_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260118-101056_Google~2.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 42
Victor Grebennikov created a anti-gravity platform, that used the frequency resonation of a specific beetle wing frequency. Multiple wings caused anti-gravity. Meaning multiple same frequencies can cause lift, or at least anti-gravity.

You asserted this before. The Russian paranormal researcher Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov's claims were in his 1997 self-published book ‘My World’ (Moi Mir), where he gave detailed accounts of flying over the Russian countryside in a levitation device comprising a platform that relied on (dead) insect wings and other body parts to defy gravity. Conveniently, he claimed that his camera shutter was jammed during the flights as a result of a “time-warping force-field” generated by the “secret ‘geometric’ power of chitin” (the main component of insect exoskeletons.) So, there is no photographic evidence and any other substantiation of his claims is non-existent.
 
You asserted this before. The Russian paranormal researcher Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov's claims were in his 1997 self-published book ‘My World’ (Moi Mir), where he gave detailed accounts of flying over the Russian countryside in a levitation device comprising a platform that relied on (dead) insect wings and other body parts to defy gravity. Conveniently, he claimed that his camera shutter was jammed during the flights as a result of a “time-warping force-field” generated by the “secret ‘geometric’ power of chitin” (the main component of insect exoskeletons.) So, there is no photographic evidence and any other substantiation of his claims is non-existent.
It belongs here, I haven't posted any photographic proof of Dowsing either.
 
It belongs here, I haven't posted any photographic proof of Dowsing either.

How true! And it's not just the absence of photographic proof. We only have Grebennikov's word for his claims.
 
How true! And it's not just the absence of photographic proof. We only have Grebennikov's word for his claims.
There is more than mere words about it.
 
Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov's claims were in his 1997 self-published book ‘My World’ (Moi Mir), So, there is no photographic evidence and any other substantiation of his claims is non-existent.
I can find photographic proof, and he did publish a book.
I'm discussing the concept of anti-gravity, because of what I posted about scaler fields.
Plus I'm discussing Frequencies and resonation, and pattern of Frequencies.
I'm discussing my Dowsing observations, thoughts and theories.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260118-163719_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260118-163719_Google~2.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20260118-163647_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260118-163647_Google~2.webp
    65.7 KB · Views: 40
I can find photographic proof, and he did publish a book.

I already mentioned the book... but so what? Anyone can self-publish anything they like, but that's not the same as proof. The image you posted is regarded as a very poor fake showing a device for which there is no independent corroboration and which no-one has since been able to replicate. Why aren't we all flying around in these kinds of contraptions today? Shortage of beetles?
 
I already mentioned the book... but so what? Anyone can self-publish anything they like, but that's not the same as proof. The image you posted is regarded as a very poor fake showing a device for which there is no independent corroboration and which no-one has since been able to replicate. Why aren't we all flying around in these kinds of contraptions today? Shortage of beetles?
Your opinion, isn't proof either!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom