What's new

One Dowsed observation

I'd like this Solar flare factory to cool it's jet's..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260203-163315_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260203-163315_Google~2.webp
    107.8 KB · Views: 44
I'm gonna call the culprit, Microwaves.
The increase in Solar flares, along with X flares, has all my Dowsing signals currently inactive.
Microwaves block frequencies from resonating!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260204-060956_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260204-060956_Google~2.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20260204-060946_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260204-060946_Google~2.webp
    49.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20260204-060921_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260204-060921_Google~2.webp
    63.6 KB · Views: 56
I can Dowse the presence of Elements and minerals, and the energy field created by resonation, with L-rods.
I can't Dowse age of object, maybe with a pendulum, some people can.
They seem to have Radiocarbon analysis figured out..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260203-165323_Facebook.webp
    Screenshot_20260203-165323_Facebook.webp
    93.2 KB · Views: 46
I use frequency stones, that carry what I termed Master key Frequencies.
Frequencies that resonate everything, nothing specific.
And they can be generated as the single Sine wave frequency also.
I just realized my frequency stones are Sawtooth Frequencies, and I wasn't the only one saying Master key!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260204-102153_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260204-102153_Google~2.webp
    90.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20260204_102418007.webp
    IMG_20260204_102418007.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
That explains the two types of Frequencies I was just writing about. I couldn't place the difference till now.
My diamond frequency stone is Sine, my other 4 stones are Sawtooth.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260204_104049739.webp
    IMG_20260204_104049739.webp
    2 MB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20260204-104323_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260204-104323_Google~2.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 43
It doesn't explain how I can generate a Master key frequency, using Sine wave? I know many.
 
Maybe not gravity, but Frequencies are diverted by Styrofoam, and what is being drawn to ground, around Styrofoam, Frequencies?
Do frequencies ride gravity?
 
I found my answer, a frequency falls thru gravity.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260204-161949_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260204-161949_Google~2.webp
    48 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20260204-161906_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260204-161906_Google~2.webp
    59.9 KB · Views: 46
Trying to see how gravity fits in with what I'm Dowsing.
Being, beings made of frequency "Chi", I use Chi to conjoin with/Dowse, my frequency flowing into the anomaly.
I am loosing frequency as I Dowse, getting replaced by pulsing resonating Scuman Frequencies. 7.83 the main.
As I Dowse, it exists the rods, flows down to the ground.
Some Frequency goes straight down, some travels Horizontal above the ground, heading to a drain.
I don't see how space-time and gravity fit with what I can show?
Why does frequency fall to the ground, thru, not with gravity?
Why can frequencies be deflected and or affected by Thickness of Styrofoam?
Obviously gravity isn't, why is frequency?
 
With the Solar activity, and it's snowing right now, Dowsing signal is barely Dowsable, to weak to observe resonation with any of my Element signals, or targets.
Trying different tests with my Uranium sample, I realized, distant Master key Frequency targets, still signal strong enough, to chase and locate.
I know now that, even when Power is weak, certain Frequencies, still resonate.
I'll be chasing these targets in the spring.
They are way stronger than anything I have, the 10 mile away one, signals great.
I'd like them, to run Dowsing tests to see if their enhancement, is stronger than interfearance.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260205_080609885.webp
    IMG_20260205_080609885.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 37
Right now on a 1 to 10 gauge, Dowsing signal strength is a 1. Very weak!
It's possible that the sfu, Solar flux unit listed daily on Spaceweather, is a Dowsing signal strength indication.
Right now it's high at 176, with multiple sunspots, Dowsing signal is weak!
When there is less sunspots, flux is lower, Dowsing might be better.
It's a new observation, further Dowsing tests will confirm it.
We are at Solar maximum, it might be better Dowsing during solar minimum..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260206-113029_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260206-113029_Google~2.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20260206-113306_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260206-113306_Google~2.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 34
For years I searched for what was causing the Dowsing signal power, and after figuring it out, I then learned of what was causing Dowsing frequency interference, on Earth.
Now I'm looking at Solar interference.
My Dowsing signal strength is terrible right now, and there is high Solar flux.
We are coming out of Solar maximum, won't see that again for another 11 years. Yaaa!
I'll always have cell tower frequency interference to deal with, but hopefully I am right, and as Solar flux activity decreases, my Dowsing ability increases.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260207-100327_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260207-100327_Google~2.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20260207-100309_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260207-100309_Google~2.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 37
I believe I Dowsed the sfu difference, that's what made me realize it as, Dowsing signal interfearance!
My Dowsing signal is the weakest I've ever seen, not usable for chasing targets, but barely noticeable, standing in one spot over a connection line.
I didn't think it could get any worse, without shutting off, which is impossible!
But it got worse.
I noticably Dowsed the difference from the sfu listed on Feb 5, compared to Feb 6.
With the multiple X flares, a significant sfu change happened, in a short time.
I observed by Dowsing that, Dowsing got worse in one day!
Now the sfu has dropped back into the 160's, the Dowsing signal I lost, returned.
It does show me that, my Dowsing signal strength, will get progressively better, as we get past Solar maximum, "Solar cycle 25".
We can avoid cell tower interference, but we can't avoid Solar interference, when L-rod Dowsing.
This is important, and means a lot.
As the signal got weaker, my quest for proving Dowsing was loosing ground.
All because of a Dowsing signal strength, that nobody else can Dowse.
The return of signal strength, is only a lack of interfearance. Dowsing will be best in 5 to 6 years, slowly getting there.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260209-025640_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260209-025640_Google~2.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20260209-025604_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260209-025604_Google~2.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 33
I just learned something about connection lines, from signals to targets.
I mainly use 2 L-rods, and I Dowse 90 degree's from my signal, and the L-rods cross in to follow and align, with a perimeter line.
To Dowse toward a target, was difficult for me.
Called a noodle rod, a single Dowsing rod, Dowsing toward the target, signaling from your hand or pocket.
I today observed that I can Dowse directly towards a target, even with 2 rods.
I'm gonna develop a new noodle/single Dowsing rod, using my scraps.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260209_084419976.webp
    IMG_20260209_084419976.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 34
New observation!
My most sensitive Dowsing rods.
I use triangle antenna for best Dowsing frequency reception, and I just made it better!
I put Copper mesh in between the triangle, and doubled my signal reception.
For anyone checking their Dowsing ability, with any rods, the amount of resonating frequency coming off your refrigerator, doesn't allow you to poke it, or dowse into it, they will cross in, before the fridge, if they are sensitive enough reception antenna.. It's not belief at first, it's the correct equipment used, belief comes after observation..
My most sensitive set yet!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260213_062303585_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260213_062303585_HDR.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
A new Dowsed Observation, concerning grounding thru feet, and wrists, and Dowsing signal strength.
It is extremely beneficial to wear Copper mesh socks, and also helps wearing Copper mesh over forearms, for ultimate weak Dowsing signal reception.
I'm gonna order some Copper infused socks to try, or make some out of this 3 inch Copper mesh.. I'll try some laying in the bottom of my shoes next.
Copper is a great Dowsing frequency Antenna enhancement, under Element's or under us..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260216_064505384_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260216_064505384_HDR.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
I ordered the Copper infused socks, and stuck some copper mesh in my hat, to see if that helps Dowsing reception. Yes it does!
At 42 ft distance apart, my 5 carrot of diamond dust, draws a strong Dowsable connection line to my Diamond frequency stone.
It dowses all the length, not just near the witness and target end.
Copper mesh, top and bottom, helps Dowsing signal reception for sure!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260216_163406169.webp
    IMG_20260216_163406169.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 42
Knowing about interference, and not knowing.
The Dowsing signals I observe are the pulses created by the Schumann frequency, caused by the lightning, all around the planet.
They vary in strength, observable around one second pulses. Observable Dowsing directly over a target, or connection line.
Schumann resonance Frequencies, never stop, and I Dowse these Frequencies. They cause the rods to align with their fields.
I've now learned that many different things, create frequencies that don't align with Schuman waves, and cause interference.
A Microwave oven when running, causes noticable interference, and not enough Dowsing signal gets thru, to move the rods.
When I talk Frequencies, I'm not meaning RF.
Besides my Microwave causing interference, my neighbor's Microwaves cause Dowsing frequency interference, when used.
Besides Microwaves is my refrigerator compressor running causes Dowsing interference. Does the neighbors refrigerator interfearance reach all the way to me, like their microwaves, I don't know.
Besides that when the SFU, Solar flux units increased high, from the x flares we recently had, Dowsing signal got interfered with.
When the SFU went down, Dowsing got a little better but not much.
Then it rained yesterday here, and Dowsing was terrible during the rain, then fog, and Dowsing signal was terrible still.
The clouds moved out, low humidity, the incoming SFU is low, eventually every local microwave and fridge should be off, and I should be able, to Dowse the Schumann resonance, but I can't.
I know manmade and even mother nature creates and uses Frequencies that disrupt Dowsing frequencies.
I do not know everything that causes Dowsing interference, like now.
I see nothing that normally messes with my Dowsing.
Frequency interference rules the invisible fields.
It's worrysome to plan a Dowsing treasure hunt, distant and out of state, without knowing what interfearance can be happening.
I know about interference, but will never know when interference is coming, nor how long it will remain.
In theory, whatever is currently causing Dowsing interfearance will stop, and the Schumann resonance Frequencies will become strong, noticable and Dowsable again.
I can only Dowse if interference allows..
It doesn't allow it much!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom