What's new

One Dowsed observation

I am intrigued, what now, is causing my Dowsing interference.
To expensive, the electronics I would need to figure it out.
Here is a RF analyzer, and pics of what RF interference looks like, while normal household things are running.
The normal layered flat line pic is low interfearance. Then there is a drills interference, a hair dryer interfearance, and a Microwave interference.
The last screen with the large blue area is Microwave frequency interference, that disrupts dowsing Frequencies, when they run.
What is new besides Microwave technology, is the new interfearance Frequency, that has appeared, and causes future Dowsing problems.
The Dowsing signal and fields I Dowse, normally aren't disrupted for more than a day.
Yet, I have a Dowsing interference problem, that's gone longer than any previous interfearance.
Without a analyzer, Ill never know.
I wonder if the screen would be showing a blue interference patterns, similar to Microwave running.
New to me, I hope this interference quits..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260219-204310_YouTube~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260219-204310_YouTube~2.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20260219-204606_YouTube~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260219-204606_YouTube~2.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20260219-204528_YouTube~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260219-204528_YouTube~2.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20260219-204400_YouTube~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260219-204400_YouTube~2.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 32
Microwave technology has changed
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260219-203050_Google~3.webp
    Screenshot_20260219-203050_Google~3.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20260219-203050_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260219-203050_Google~2.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 36
What's causing my Dowsing interference?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260219-203550_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260219-203550_Google~2.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20260219-095455_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260219-095455_Google~2.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20260219-095449_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260219-095449_Google~2.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 31
Proving Dowsing is difficult for sure.
But I can prove Dowsing without Dowsing, I've written how.
So it's impossible to change what I know, by posting what Ai knows.
 
What's causing my Dowsing interference?
It's possible the change in density of my snow, is what has caused the weakness in Dowsing signal.
A few weeks ago, the Dowsing signals were stronger than now, and the only difference I can figure is, it rained, and caused the snows density to change.
The Dowsing field and connection lines, travel across the surface of the planet, and I hope that when the snow melts, the Dowsing signal strength returns to any previous strength.
It must be the Snow, I'll know in about 2 weeks when gone.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260228_081444519.webp
    IMG_20260228_081444519.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
The return of a stronger Dowsing signal, isn't looking good.
I was hoping that the snow we had, was suppressing the signal, it now melted, and that wasn't a problem.
It comes down to two things, weakened magnetic field, or radio frequency interference, that's disrupting my Dowsing signal. I'm pretty sure, it's RF interference.
I Dowse the fields and connections of Frequencies, and all Frequencies don't get along.
I've been chasing this weakening hobby for years, and it's getting too weak to chase anymore. I will keep an eye on it.
For comparison 20 years back, Dowsing signal strength was strong, everything signaled far.
This Diamond was/is one of my signals, and I had it in a fingernail polish jar alone, without any diamond dust, I now use.
I was using 3 Carbon filters taped together, fitting in a 5 gallon bucket, for my witness/signal, and this lone small diamond as my target.
At nite, I would throw the jar, behind me, over my shoulder, out into the grass as far as I could. Then using the stationary filter connection line, I would Dowse down the line and find my Diamond.
It was dark out, but back then, we could feel the Dowsing reaction because I didn't use swivel rods, and signal strength, was much stronger!
Because I was using feeling, instead of sight, I would keep my eyes closed, even though it was nite out.
While Dowsing a connection line towards the target, I could feel the rods reacting while crossing back and forth, towards the target 50 yds away.
I would close my eyes, Dowse the line towards the target, and find that little Diamond, with my BARE FEET!
I learned years back, a diamond signals different than Gold, or other elements.
This little diamond I could signal, and find eyes closed, from a 50 yard distance.
Then, that little diamond, along with added diamond dust, I was signaling at only 40 feet, a couple weeks ago.
Now the Dowsing interference is so bad, I can't get a 10 foot signal.
The signals/Frequencies I used to Dowse are still everywhere, but the strength has changed.
First the feeling left, then, now, the observation is leaving.
It has been a continuous decrease of Dowsing signal strength, ever since I started Dowsing.
I can only wonder if I can Dowse better were less radio frequencies interference is present.
At this time, Dowsing signal strength is too unpredictable to travel, for use.
From 50 yards to 5 foot signal, it's weak!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260308_185420280_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260308_185420280_HDR.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20260308_185411722~2.webp
    IMG_20260308_185411722~2.webp
    69.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
It has been a continuous decrease of Dowsing signal strength, ever since I started Dowsing.
Maybe you’re trying too hard.
 
If I'm at a roller skating rink on roller skates, rolling along. At what point in time does, trying to roller skate, become roller skating?
 
Its time we try asking the Aliens for advice.

The book Supersensonics has the process to communicate to them
 
I'm not trying to Dowse, I know how to Dowse.
Interference is trying my patience.
What I meant was maybe you're putting too much effort into the "details" (frequencies, enhancers, drains, master keys, stones, and etc) rather than "just do it". Missing the forest for the trees...
 
Unless the Dowsing signal improves, count me out, for finding all the treasures.. lol
 
My next choice is this RF analyzer.
I always thought I would need an Ocilloscope, to see my Dowsing Frequencies, but it is all RF.
So this portable analyzer will show me when and what interference, is messing with my Dowsing field strength.
This covers up to 7.3 Ghz., I will have to look up how to use it.
Yes, another $260 spent on Dowsing, gotta love it!
It might be all I've ever needed, to tell me when, and when not, to Dowse.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260311-120235_Amazon Shopping~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260311-120235_Amazon Shopping~2.webp
    87 KB · Views: 29
My next choice is this RF analyzer.
I always thought I would need an Ocilloscope, to see my Dowsing Frequencies, but it is all RF.
So this portable analyzer will show me when and what interference, is messing with my Dowsing field strength.
This covers up to 7.3 Ghz., I will have to look up how to use it.
Yes, another $260 spent on Dowsing, gotta love it!
It might be all I've ever needed, to tell me when, and when not, to Dowse.
Also sometimes the right diet helps the mind get predisposed to dowse in the right directions.
Not talking Cynically here. I mean it.
Just like soldiers need proper nutrients and fresh food too
And just like the surgeon needs to have healthy eyes to see details..
 
According to Ai, Electrelytes would be helpful for Dowsing. It tastes nasty, and if it takes an every day dose to successfully Dowse, I quit, yuck!
It possibly does help Dowsing conductivity, but the Dowsing signal isn't constantly steady, it's constantly fluctuating, a fluctuating pulse that changes its amplitude and frequency regularly.
It's constantly changing!
If I eat more fruit, drink more liquid, and drink more Electrolytes, how would I know what caused the Dowsing improvement, the mineral intake, the liquid intake, or the signal strength changed?
I can Dowse the enhancement of a technique, but a change in any body energy or mind set, not.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260311_194048822.webp
    IMG_20260311_194048822.webp
    456.2 KB · Views: 29
According to Ai, Electrelytes would be helpful for Dowsing. It tastes nasty, and if it takes an every day dose to successfully Dowse, I quit, yuck!
It possibly does help Dowsing conductivity, but the Dowsing signal isn't constantly steady, it's constantly fluctuating, a fluctuating pulse that changes its amplitude and frequency regularly.
It's constantly changing!
If I eat more fruit, drink more liquid, and drink more Electrolytes, how would I know what caused the Dowsing improvement, the mineral intake, the liquid intake, or the signal strength changed?
I can Dowse the enhancement of a technique, but a change in any body energy or mind set, not.
Very well explained :))
Yeah, you are right. Dowsing should work either way , with supplements or without , as long as nothing powerful interferes
I think i read Hannibal was forming the right strategy to attack Rome because he was drinking Mare's milk
 
Last edited:
Frequency iterference is my Dowsing nemisis.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260311-224931_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260311-224931_Google~2.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 27
The new 2026 sweeping microwave Frequencies are causing my Dowsing interference.
That means my frequency stones aren't affected, they can still harm, and it's the internal connection, the ideometer, that is being disrupted.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260311-235044_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260311-235044_Google~2.webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20260311-235156_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260311-235156_Google~2.webp
    58.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20260311-235105_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260311-235105_Google~2.webp
    87.8 KB · Views: 30
The new 2026 sweeping microwave Frequencies are causing my Dowsing interference.
That means my frequency stones aren't affected, they can still harm, and it's the internal connection, the ideometer, that is being disrupted.
These new realities sound very scary. Not only they sound but are destructive to us modern people as I am reading this that's what I am grasping.
But those damn scientists that developed the new microwaves should have Kept in mind that our damn health is at stake...

At least I know these waves can't penetrate the ground, Not Below 2 or 3 inches. If that much...
See, the Truth is IN THE GROUND !

That's why people in China and elsewhere put white, gray, greenish, and Even black Aluvial and Aluminum-silicate Clay onto their bodies as a REMEDY ...

We here in US are put in MRI machines Even when not necessary..
Those people rather put clay compresses onto themselves ...
Who is Smarter???
They are!
 
I feed my observations and results and theories in, and get an intense informative discussion about Dowsing, from Gemini or Gpt.
Read the screenshot shot answers from post 618 and notice how Dowsing is inserted, into some answers.
Even without absolute proof, and containing programming denial, of Dowsing, Ai scientifically confirms the existence, by discussion.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom