What's new

One Dowsed observation

Ai brought this to my attention.
I never considered an inside cellular problem.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260311-235156_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260311-235156_Google~2.webp
    58.8 KB · Views: 67
We're all in the same boat!
 
That explains a lot to me, the declination of my Dowsing.
I've got ideas of ways to confirm this, with my frequency stones. That resonation is still very active, I only thought that it was being suppressed outside not inside.
Another thing happened outside. My Blueberry bush, I had saved from a bad frequency, has died over winter. It's as if a bad frequency pattern had reformed, in the spot it was stomped out.
I can't get a good Dowse on it, with my Dowsing being bad.
It could be showing that all bad Frequencies are still very active.
My 4 frequency pebbles will be my test.
Any one of them should harm any plants I put them by, and I'm wondering if Ant's can sense and react to a frequency stone.
 
To prevent "Charge polarization" we would need to block or disrupt incoming Frequencies.
I had run Dowsing tests, on this thread, of things that block or partially block the resination side of Frequencies. Graphite, Styrofoam, Copper mesh.
I've always thought that when my Microwave ran, and my Dowsing quit, it was a field disrupted, not my cells.
It would seem that a Graphite cloth suit might block the Microwave Frequencies, or a Copper mesh suit, would disrupt it getting inside.
Whatever they have shielding Microwaves, doesn't! I can't Dowse when any neighbors Microwave is running either.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260311-234221_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260311-234221_Google~2.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20260311-234249_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260311-234249_Google~2.webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20260311-235156_Google~4.webp
    Screenshot_20260311-235156_Google~4.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20260311-234548_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260311-234548_Google~2.webp
    69.6 KB · Views: 55
I feed my observations and results and theories in, and get an intense informative discussion about Dowsing, from Gemini or Gpt.
Read the screenshot shot answers from post 618 and notice how Dowsing is inserted, into some answers.
Even without absolute proof, and containing programming denial, of Dowsing, Ai scientifically confirms the existence, by discussion.
Yes last night I read the first 2 screenshots from # 618. Will read now the last one
 
They have Feriday clothing, but way to expensive.
I need to purchase military grade Feriday fabric, with protection up to 10 Ghz.
I'm wondering if a poncho of this Nickel Copper Feriday fabric would help.
A full suit or outfit would be the best test.
At this time, I'll have to wait on the fabric purchase.
But it's possible a feraday suit can make a great Dowser.
 
I'm not sure a Faraday suit would work, because of what's being blocked.
I know from Dowsing that certain materials block resonating Frequencies.
What comes out must go in.
If I block everything, bad and good coming in, I have no good being replaced, Chi, to expel, indicating a Dowsing anomaly.
 
This is what I would need to properly test if blocking incoming Rf helps Dowsing. Up to 40 Ghz coverage.
Multiple colors, but way out of my budget, the Rf analyzer is enough for now.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260312-123914_Google.webp
    Screenshot_20260312-123914_Google.webp
    46.9 KB · Views: 55
My zs 407 Spectrum analyzer came.
I'm trying to see if a can see any RF Frequencies, that might be affecting my Dowsing.
The Dowsing signal strength has steadily gotten weaker since 2003, when I started Dowsing.
Here it's showing the stationary local radio station peak as the strongest.
The WiFi Frequencies bounce around, but I don't see anything unusual.
I haven't turned my Microwave on yet to see what's happening. I don't want to fry this yet.
I put the device inside the microwave, and yes the microwave shielding does block the signals from reaching to the device.
But that doesn't explain what excapes to shut Dowsing down yet.
Ai suggested it's a cellular disturbance that causes bad Dowsing, when I had always assumed it was the atmosphere that carried the changing signal. I don't believe Ai yet, but after 20 plus years, I still don't know.
If it's a RF frequency, I don't see it..
The next step is to shield myself, but I'm not convinced the Hasmat EMF suit will work. It's an expensive test..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260313_070245315.webp
    IMG_20260313_070245315.webp
    533.1 KB · Views: 52
The reason I'm not sure if that Emf suit won't work for my test, is from previous Dowsing tests, posted here, on Faraday shields.
I ordered a Feriday phone pouch and it didn't prevent Dowsing. That's when I started experimenting with the graphite as a shielding.
I would have to order Graphite fabric, make a poncho, or suit, and try that.
That's the only way, that I can think, to test Ai's Dowsing theory.
 
My zs 407 Spectrum analyzer came.
I'm trying to see if a can see any RF Frequencies, that might be affecting my Dowsing.
The Dowsing signal strength has steadily gotten weaker since 2003, when I started Dowsing.
Here it's showing the stationary local radio station peak as the strongest.
The WiFi Frequencies bounce around, but I don't see anything unusual.
I haven't turned my Microwave on yet to see what's happening. I don't want to fry this yet.
I put the device inside the microwave, and yes the microwave shielding does block the signals from reaching to the device.
But that doesn't explain what excapes to shut Dowsing down yet.
Ai suggested it's a cellular disturbance that causes bad Dowsing, when I had always assumed it was the atmosphere that carried the changing signal. I don't believe Ai yet, but after 20 plus years, I still don't know.
If it's a RF frequency, I don't see it..
The next step is to shield myself, but I'm not convinced the Hasmat EMF suit will work. It's an expensive test..
I wouldn't believe AI too much but " cellular disturbance" isn't that related to the human body?
Generally speaking what is preventing the dowsing to a more distant point out there is think is basically Clutterization effect ( and not knowing every new structure out there whatmits made of )
. Due to more buildings and tech infrastructure recently built around our neighborhoods.
I may be wrong.
But basically its no One and only Invariable Frequency interference. Rather its a random unified obstruction by infrastructure clutter that somehow acts unified in random ways, also physical locations based on.
 
This is what I'm trying to prove or disprove.
Charge Polarization
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260313-113951_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260313-113951_Google~2.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 55
This is what I'm trying to prove or disprove.
Charge Polarization
Yeah I told you I stay at least 3 yards away from the microwave when i heat something. Amd its 2013 Samsung, 1.7 kw
But the restaurant workers ( and some gas station customers ) are in very bad position being so close to them..
 
The 407 spectrum analyzer is what I needed to see, what is causing Dowsing interfearance. The amount of Microwave Frequencies present is crazy. Every single cell phone frequency used is affecting Dowsing.
After all these years it all comes down to this RF outfit. I ordered one.
According to Ai, the Dowsing signal is being interrupted at the Cellular level, by Mhz, and Ghz Frequencies.
This outfit says it protects up to 10 Ghz.
Possibly the final Dowsing test and observation, is coming up.
If the suit blocks interfearance, and I can Dowse better, I can continue Dowsing. But if nothing changes, my Dowsing power has gotten too weak, to continue to use.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260313-113951_Google~3.webp
    Screenshot_20260313-113951_Google~3.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20260318-110158_Google.webp
    Screenshot_20260318-110158_Google.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
First I ever saw this..
Better late than never..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260319-133135_Messenger~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260319-133135_Messenger~2.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 55
I think FM towers might affect Distance ( rotating ) metal locators.
I used to have 1. It was very useful but only up to 10 meters ( usually) and when Not much clutter in the ground.
But I am not kidding you. It was more accurate when I knelt down with left knee totally in contact with the ground and with Right hand holding it very horizontally!! At face level so I could judge how horizontal it was!

As opposed to standing up ans trying to hold Right Elbow at 90 degrees.... that's Foolish. It will never be at 90 degree unless you have done it 200 times already and can just feel and see from above...

Well best way to see and judge is when it is at your eyes level And Only like 12 to 18 inches sideways of your face..
Also if you are on a slope, it is more important to be in horizontal balance to the specific gravitational forces of the terrain you are onto THAN TO be just horizontal or at 90 degree elbow..
 
Last edited:
Dowser, I might suggest you use a broadband antenna and do a freq. sweep
of the full bandwidth of your analyzer. A standard VHF/UHF TV antenna would
likely get you up to about 4 gig.

There is a whole lot of RF/Microwave garbage floating about, and it might be
helpful if you have a baseline to work from.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom