What's new

One Small Gold 10/17

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a local beach today to try my luck. Didn't find much until I was getting ready to leave. Found a 1.8gr. 10kt. gold band and 3 coins. Anyway it's nice to see gold in the scoop!
 

Attachments

  • back 001.webp
    back 001.webp
    83.6 KB · Views: 124
Upvote 0
Better than nothing. I traveled 45 miles each way and found $0.48. Of course it was still a great day to be on the beach, and I got good exercise. Papa
 
Its been so long since Ive seen gold in my scoop that I would have probally danced around and embarrased myself if I scooped that ring...any gold is a great day...congrats.
 
Good one Les!
 
Gold is gold my friend
 
Golds been hard to come by but they are leaving us some of the smaller ones Les just to keep us going out there.

Dew
 
Yes you have right to see gold in the scoop. Nice haul!!
I wish you luck next hunt!
 
At least you paid for the gas to get to the beach.
 
Nice ring Les, the way things have been thats a nice find. HH
 
My last trip to FL produced just two costume jewelry rings and about $2 worth of change. I dunno, all of you guys must have been there before me! :dontknow:
 
Les, that is a very nice find!:headbang:

I would love to find that in my scoop....slim pickins continue for me.

Lorraine
 
New Hampshire beaches have been quiet, too. No junk even!

Gold is always nice to find!

HH,
Anita
 
well at least someone is finding some yellow stuff!! congrats
 
:icon_thumleft:congrats on your gold,many more,,HH:hello:
 
Havent been out for a few days. Letting my body heal from swinging too long. Congrats on the gold.
 
Les, Good things come in small packages ! :)
Nice ring.
Gary G.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom