What's new

Onus aka Monty

  • Thread starter Thread starter Onus
  • Start date Start date
O

Onus

Guest
I was Monty on here for seven years but then when we changed owners I have not been able to log in so I had to re-register as Onus.....a word that describes the problems I have had here! I haven't changed a bit, just my on forum name so how about a welcome back?
 
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania!
metal_detector.gif
FWIW - I did a search on your previous name (Monty) and found your Join Date: Jan 26, 2005 Last Activity: Nov 03, 2012 04:21 PM. If that is you - all you have to do is contact one of the MOD's and ask to have your password reset to get back to your old username (Monty).
 
welcome back onus!
 
Welcome aboard!

PM me if you want your accounts merged - I will check into and complete it if possible!
 
Hey Monty, how is your crazy self? glad to see you back
 
Welcome back Monty! I worried something happened to you when you stopped logging in. Glad to see you back posting. Find anything good out SS way lately?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom