FarmerChick said:
'they' took a 'do you think polls are faked?" poll of course
why do people believe in polls anyway? 'the sheeple speak" in a poll I guess. what does it get them? do they think people vote for real or just vote whatever the heck they want at that second for the hell of it?
A forum poll is a one vote for one member referendum . . . unlike Chicago and New Orleans politics (as a half bleed coonass I can say that) "Vote early, vote often!" . . . where any member with an opinion can choose the answer that best fits them.
Unlike political polls, where questions are asked in a tricky or deceptive manner, there were three simple choices.
The question was: Are you tired of the "all spartacus all the time channel?"
The answers were:
1. (11 votes) Yep (meaning the individual who posted was tired of it) --- The winner with 55% of the total number of votes cast.
2. (6 votes) Nope (meaning the individual enjoyed it)
3. (3 votes) What channel? (either "I don't care" or "I didn't notice")
You could have voted, I don't know who did. The poll, I learned, was removed because it mentioned Spartacus by name . . . . .
No, I didn't violate any of the TOS, it was a personal call by the mod as it made them uncomfortable.
However, as it is being discussed, I thought I would clear it up.