texastee2007 said:
pat-tekker-cat said:
I was kinda thinken, maybe I should pick death, in that, that would take care of the taxes and step-kids too!

It's a roller-coaster all right! I just keep laughing at the free ride!
so if you die for say 5 minutes and come back does that mean you are born again and if you change your name and got a new SS would that make you intitled to collecting your life insurance on the dead you? LOL could be a whole new start. I have been waiting to hear someone who says they were legally dead for 5 minutes try this.
I did perk my ears up though, about the news story, where a man had mucho accidental/dismemberment policy, ya know, loose a leg $25,000.00, two legs, $50,000.00, arm pays $20,000.00, etc...........
Well this poor fellow, staring having "accidents"! LOL!

Blew a foot off with a gun.

Poked an eye out.

Lost an arm to chainsaw?

The insurance comp started getting "hip", so to say. LOL!

I always wondered, how many body parts we would have eliminated, if not stopped! sorry, LOL!
Ya'll may wanna a wrecker, some of ya minds going into the gutter?
Can't two ppl play, have fun, without everyone trying to read something into it! Geesh!

Besides, I don't like girls, like I should hafta tell that to anyone.
