Opinions, we all have them

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
pat-tekker-cat said:
I was gonna tell ya somewhere above, get that prep h ready for yaself! :laughing7:

But, I'm lost in the sauce, I think now! Listen, ain't you got no pets, or spouses need demand of your attention and time? :icon_scratch:
Took care of my own before taking time to be a shepard to the masses . I have a large enough heart and wide enough shoulders to to care for all , after my own are attended to .
May you find peace .
Jim

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
pat-tekker-cat said:
I was gonna tell ya somewhere above, get that prep h ready for yaself! :laughing7:

But, I'm lost in the sauce, I think now! Listen, ain't you got no pets, or spouses need demand of your attention and time? :icon_scratch:
Took care of my own before taking time to be a shepard to the masses . I have a large enough heart and wide enough shoulders to to care for all , after my own are attended to .
May you find peace .
Jim
You too, friend! :icon_thumleft:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
pat-tekker-cat said:
truckinbutch said:
pat-tekker-cat said:

May you find peace .
Jim
You too, friend! :icon_thumleft:
:occasion14:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I happen to agree with Allen's statement, and wanted to close with a silly opinion :laughing7:

truckinbutch, now you keep your opinion to yourself too :laughing9:

In closing, thank all of you for stopping by. leaving comments, opinions and jokes....
See you on another post, maybe yours, where I be glad to drop a line :thumbsup:

Have a safe trip home :hello2:

Goodnight everyone

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wuss

NOUN:
Slang
A person regarded as weak or timid and especially as unmanly: "Cats are for wusses, dog men say"

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick, are you saying that pat-tekker-cat has a crush on me, I should be chasing after her... She is married you know :icon_scratch: :laughing9:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nah, I sure wouldn't play matchmaker on this site :laughing9:

just wanted you to know that definition of WUSS ! :hello2: :laughing7:

I know everyone knows what it means, I just wanted to put it in writing :icon_sunny:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL
nah, I am sure somewhere in that mega contract for an insurance policy.....that once dead you can't come back and collect.
probably that little itty-bitty writing that no one can read. no one is getting a buck out of the insurance company alive! :thumbsup:

if anything, you are dead for 5 mins., they bring you back, and some of your companies find out, they may make you pay 'new sign up' fees again...since you were gone and came back...more money to line their pockets -0--hey you left your body, so you are now a new customer with new fees!! :P :headbang:

allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Spart ,
U see eny sorepusses here ? I thought we was just havin a lively exchange that ended well"

I should have typed there are some people in
the world with no sense of humor, not really
talking about people here on Treasurenet. :thumbsup:

MY BAD....

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The music was playin, the fur was flyin, now its quiet as a mouse. What happened? Cat got someone's tongue. :laughing9:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
pat-tekker-cat said:
I was kinda thinken, maybe I should pick death, in that, that would take care of the taxes and step-kids too! :icon_scratch:
It's a roller-coaster all right! I just keep laughing at the free ride! :laughing7:
so if you die for say 5 minutes and come back does that mean you are born again and if you change your name and got a new SS would that make you intitled to collecting your life insurance on the dead you? LOL could be a whole new start. I have been waiting to hear someone who says they were legally dead for 5 minutes try this.
I did perk my ears up though, about the news story, where a man had mucho accidental/dismemberment policy, ya know, loose a leg $25,000.00, two legs, $50,000.00, arm pays $20,000.00, etc...........
Well this poor fellow, staring having "accidents"! LOL! :laughing7:
Blew a foot off with a gun. :o
Poked an eye out. :icon_pirat:
Lost an arm to chainsaw? :icon_scratch:
The insurance comp started getting "hip", so to say. LOL! :icon_scratch:
I always wondered, how many body parts we would have eliminated, if not stopped! sorry, LOL! :laughing7:

Ya'll may wanna a wrecker, some of ya minds going into the gutter? :o
Can't two ppl play, have fun, without everyone trying to read something into it! Geesh! ::)
Besides, I don't like girls, like I should hafta tell that to anyone. :laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Cat. I wonder if he got a stub with his check! :laughing7:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
Hey Cat. I wonder if he got a stub with his check! :laughing7:
Yes, and once the money was spent, the insurance comp realized, they couldn't get back, what wasn't there! :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pat-tekker-cat, they actually made a movie from that on Lifetime TV