What's new

Opinions, we all have them

What was I saying earlier.........oh yeah........pretend to care, pretend to care, pretend to care........... :laughing7:

Yeah, but a fun pain, Hope you buy in bulk! :laughing7:
 
Sorry , aint my kinda music . I'm more into that cry in your beer , slow dancin, belly rubbin country
sound .
 
truckinbutch said:
Sorry , aint my kinda music . I'm more into that cry in your beer , slow dancin, belly rubbin country
sound .
Yeah they say, misirable people love company! LOL ! :laughing7:
 
pat-tekker-cat said:
truckinbutch said:
Sorry , aint my kinda music . I'm more into that cry in your beer , slow dancin, belly rubbin country
sound .
Yeah they say, misirable people love company! LOL ! :laughing7:
That was both wrong and an unfair assesment . SHUCKS ! Whaddya 'spect out of a cat .....
 
truckinbutch said:
pat-tekker-cat said:
truckinbutch said:
Sorry , aint my kinda music . I'm more into that cry in your beer , slow dancin, belly rubbin country
sound .
Yeah they say, misirable people love company! LOL ! :laughing7:
That was both wrong and an unfair assesment . SHUCKS ! Whaddya 'spect out of a cat .....
cat-poop? :icon_scratch:
What were you expecting? :laughing7:
 
truckinbutch said:
Just exactly what I got . Cat poop ............
And are you surprised? :o

Hey, don't ya know, ya gotta pick and choose your fights? :laughing7:
 
pat-tekker-cat said:
truckinbutch said:
Just exactly what I got . Cat poop ............
And are you surprised? :o

Hey, don't ya know, ya gotta pick and choose your fights? :laughing7:
:laughing7: As Jethro said ,"Naught from naught leaves naught ."
 
truckinbutch said:
pat-tekker-cat said:
truckinbutch said:
Just exactly what I got . Cat poop ............
And are you surprised? :o
Hey, don't ya know, ya gotta pick and choose your fights? :laughing7:
:laughing7: As Jethro said ,"Naught from naught leaves naught ."
Impressive ciphering there! Did ya hafta take ya shoes off too? :laughing7:
 
pat-tekker-cat said:
truckinbutch said:
pat-tekker-cat said:
truckinbutch said:
Just exactly what I got . Cat poop ............
And are you surprised? :o
Hey, don't ya know, ya gotta pick and choose your fights? :laughing7:
:laughing7: As Jethro said ,"Naught from naught leaves naught ."
Impressive ciphering there! Did ya hafta take ya shoes off too? :laughing7:
Would have been a useless gesture when you consider that I am a double amputee .
 
truckinbutch said:
pat-tekker-cat said:
truckinbutch said:
pat-tekker-cat said:
truckinbutch said:
Just exactly what I got . Cat poop ............
And are you surprised? :o
Hey, don't ya know, ya gotta pick and choose your fights? :laughing7:
:laughing7: As Jethro said ,"Naught from naught leaves naught ."
Impressive ciphering there! Did ya hafta take ya shoes off too? :laughing7:
Would have been a useless gesture when you consider that I am a double amputee .
Dude, then you need hooked up. That's no joke, if that's no joke!
 
:argue: front row :happy1: seat :boxing:
 
pat-tekker-cat said:
truckinbutch said:
pat-tekker-cat said:
truckinbutch said:
pat-tekker-cat said:
truckinbutch said:
Just exactly what I got . Cat poop ............
And are you surprised? :o
Hey, don't ya know, ya gotta pick and choose your fights? :laughing7:
:laughing7: As Jethro said ,"Naught from naught leaves naught ."
Impressive ciphering there! Did ya hafta take ya shoes off too? :laughing7:
Would have been a useless gesture when you consider that I am a double amputee .
Dude, then you need hooked up. That's no joke, if that's no joke!
Still have all digits . Just severed from youth , health , and financial security . No complaints, though . Ya gotta be alive to comment .
 
Yeah, I'm trying to sever from taxes, death, and step-children. :laughing7:

Got any advice? Other than stay above ground? :icon_scratch:
 
Weelll......,
If ya stop with payin the taxes the IRS will come in and confistcate all ur assets . At that point the
stepkids will drop ya like a crappy diaper 'cause they can't get nothin from ya .
That death thing is kind of a dicey deal . I'm still figgerin on that .
Best I've come up with so far is : If I knew where it was I was goin to die ; I just wouldn't go there . :dontknow:
 
I was kinda thinken, maybe I should pick death, in that, that would take care of the taxes and step-kids too! :icon_scratch:

It's a roller-coaster all right! I just keep laughing at the free ride! :laughing7:
 
truckinbutch said:
Weelll......,
If ya stop with payin the taxes the IRS will come in and confistcate all ur assets . At that point the
stepkids will drop ya like a crappy diaper 'cause they can't get nothin from ya .
That death thing is kind of a dicey deal . I'm still figgerin on that .
Best I've come up with so far is : If I knew where it was I was goin to die ; I just wouldn't go there . :dontknow:

But then you wouldn't have known it, so then you might have gone there. And if you had gone there, you may have died...wow, this is one of those paradoxes. :laughing7:
 
pat-tekker-cat said:
I was kinda thinken, maybe I should pick death, in that, that would take care of the taxes and step-kids too! :icon_scratch:

It's a roller-coaster all right! I just keep laughing at the free ride! :laughing7:
You got to give a little consideration to others instead of just thinking of yourself .
Look how much PREP H stocks could drop if you weren't here contributing to our collective misery .
 
I was gonna tell ya somewhere above, get that prep h ready for yaself! :laughing7:

But, I'm lost in the sauce, I think now! Listen, ain't you got no pets, or spouses need demand of your attention and time? :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom