4 40490FD0 Tenderfoot Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 2 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2014 #1 This piece was found in a field in ND in the early 1900s. Any information about origin etc. would be appreciated. Appears to be a frog and maybe a goat on it. I have a somewhat novel guess at what the thing that at first looks like a gourd is. Upvote 0
This piece was found in a field in ND in the early 1900s. Any information about origin etc. would be appreciated. Appears to be a frog and maybe a goat on it. I have a somewhat novel guess at what the thing that at first looks like a gourd is.
G Gold Maven Bronze Member Joined Jul 4, 2012 Messages 2,364 Reaction score 2,231 Golden Thread 0 Location Holmes County Ohio Detector(s) used Tesoro Lobo Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2014 #2 wow.....I've never seen anything like it. very interesting.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2014 #3 Welcome to the site, rock
N nclonghunter Tenderfoot Joined Mar 27, 2011 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Aug 19, 2014 #4 I see a frog and a thunderbird etching...the face on the bowl looks menacing or angry...maybe a little pipe tobacco makes him happy...very cool pipe..
I see a frog and a thunderbird etching...the face on the bowl looks menacing or angry...maybe a little pipe tobacco makes him happy...very cool pipe..
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2014 #5 I was wondering where the top of that bed post went. Just kidding with you I have no idea about that piece
I was wondering where the top of that bed post went. Just kidding with you I have no idea about that piece
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2014 #6 It's very cool!
larson1951 Silver Member Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 4,974 Reaction score 3,894 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Detector(s) used tesoro Primary Interest: Other Aug 20, 2014 #7 i live in bismarck-mandan area of ND would you mind saying what part of or what county of ND??
4 40490FD0 Tenderfoot Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 2 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 28, 2014 Thread Owner #8 I believe it was found in Foster county. I see a frog and a goat. Maybe a stretch but the upper left depiction may just be a female's hind quarters. LOL.
I believe it was found in Foster county. I see a frog and a goat. Maybe a stretch but the upper left depiction may just be a female's hind quarters. LOL.