What's new

Picked a few up

SCrocks

Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
954
Reaction score
1,554
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
008 (640x480).webp011 (640x480).webp017 (640x480).webp
Hit a few spots lately and found a few- Thanks
 
Upvote 0
Very nice finds:icon_thumleft:I really like that quartz point in the 2nd photo:notworthy:
 
Nice Guildfords man
 
Not a bad walk at all! We find a lot of those triangles around here, Yadkins, Uharries mostly.
 
Most of yours are whole. They must not run the disc much where you hunt at. Very nice
 
Hey rock.. I'm one of those folks who can be driven crazy by a picture on the wall being unlevel.. lol.. I'm wishing I could remove the word "at" from the end of your second sentence. ;-)
 
Most of yours are whole. They must not run the disc much where you hunt at. Very nice

Thanks Rock- I find a lot of broke pieces just show the better pieces usually. The plow has good aim around here and don't miss many. Most of the whole ones I found in some new cut overs that the last time were plowed was by mule.
 
Nice finds! Is the second point what they also call a lancelot? Super nice and bet it looked good sticking out the ground. Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom