What's new

Pleasant Surprise

Burdie

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
5,591
Reaction score
90
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been awhile since I posted the last time. I had a pleasant surprise when I found a 1751 half reale on a Spanish trail. It might of been in a fire not sure. Not sure I should try to clean it off. I did not scratch it probably a disc got it. It was a great day to hunt. Not to many found out my way. I don't know a thing about Spanish coins. Thanks for looking.

PICT0003.webp​

PICT0007.webp​

Burdie
 
Upvote 0
:read2:

To clean or not to clean that is the question :P nice coin.... doesn't look silver in the picture :icon_scratch: we have the same debate over here about cleaning :-\ a lot of detectorists say clean, some say leave :P
I clean all my silver coins, but not with spit and silver paper it scratches the coin, there are far better ways, the choice is yours, but nice coin anyway :icon_thumleft:

SS
 
if that thing could talk, man it was a long way from home
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom