What's new

Possible to Share GE Image Without GPS Coordinates?

miboje

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
790
Reaction score
805
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. I would like to post a Google Earth image to request someone to dowse for me, but I am concerned about showing or making available the GPS coordinates. I did a Google search and searched this area of the forum, but could find no instructions on how to exclude them. Can anyone help me out with this, please? Or is it not possible to do it?
 
Most PC’s have a Paint program on them. Just use the print screen button and copy it to the Paint program. Then crop it...Art
 
Thank you, Art!!
 
You have to remember that there is always another way to skin a cat
 
You are right about that. What do you suggest?
I am sure there is another way to get the maps on here. That was the method I use..
 
I see. Silly me. When you said there is more than one way to skin a cat, I misinterpreted that as though you were trying to tell me that there is still a way for someone to glean location info from the image. I'll start a new thread for the image.
Thank you, Art.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom