prayers despretly needed!

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
You are doing what you can...getting everyone started praying for his safe return. Keep us updated. Hope all is well

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My friend,

You sound quite distressed. Of course we'll be praying for your friend and for you too. I hope you are around family and those you can talk to so you can express your feelings and your grief. It's necessary that you do this. You may want to talk with someone from your church too, or if you don't have one, any church has someone who can help, even if it's just giving you some words of encouragement. I'm glad you chose to let us know, but it's also very important to be around people you can talk to at this time.

Eventually you'll know the outcome, but in the meantime you owe it to yourself and your loved ones to be strong, and to pray for strength for yourself as well so you can deal with any anxiety you have while you wait for the news about your friend.

No matter what the outcome of this is, Brian will always be your friend, and he's got a good friend in you for being so concerned.

God bless you and keep the faith.

Nat

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Natman said:
My friend,

You sound quite distressed. Of course we'll be praying for your friend and for you too. I hope you are around family and those you can talk to so you can express your feelings and your grief. It's necessary that you do this. You may want to talk with someone from your church too, or if you don't have one, any church has someone who can help, even if it's just giving you some words of encouragement. I'm glad you chose to let us know, but it's also very important to be around people you can talk to at this time.

Eventually you'll know the outcome, but in the meantime you owe it to yourself and your loved ones to be strong, and to pray for strength for yourself as well so you can deal with any anxiety you have while you wait for the news about your friend.

No matter what the outcome of this is, Brian will always be your friend, and he's got a good friend in you for being so concerned.

God bless you and keep the faith.

Nat
I could not have expressed that any better.To help your freind you also have to keep yourself stable.
We are here for you and need more information to be of any help.Close support on the home front is also a priority for you.
Jim

Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary detector is a Garrett AT Pro
Also have a Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We'll all be praying for him to come home soon and for you to have the strength to deal with this trying time.
God bless you both.

Ramapirate

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both of you will be in my prayers and know all will turn out well.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will remember you both in my prayers and hope your friend comes home real soon too.

OP
OP
treasureace14

treasureace14

Dec 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
ace250
guys thanks for your prayers.
hes fine.
he was at school today.hes stupid lol he walked a hole day to go to ihop then he went to his grandparents house.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh phew, I am so glad hes ok, thank you Treasureace for letting us know

Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary detector is a Garrett AT Pro
Also have a Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prays the Lord, I was worried for both of you, for him being lost or kidknapped, and your concern for a friend. Glad this one had a happy ending! Tell him Ramapirate said to behave himself and stop wandering off!

HH,
Ramapirate

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread