
RRCynangyl said:wow! When ya gonna post pics of the xrays?Sure glad to hear that things are progressing and still prayin for you guys!

Ray S ECenFL said:Cynangyl said:wow! When ya gonna post pics of the xrays?Sure glad to hear that things are progressing and still prayin for you guys!
LOL. If I had em I would post em.
Ray S
Just goes to show how warped we all are when we are disgusted we can't see xray pics! lolNoodle said:Yea!!! She's past the worst of it. Just MAKE her do the therapy. After a couple of months, the only thing she'll notice is the cold sensation when she's outside. That's gotta be quite different! SO glad she's better and on the road to recovery. - Noodle
I found out that the doctor who did the surgery is one of the best in the area. Glad he was on duty the night of the accident. mental granny said:So glad she has gotton rid of the cast but do make her do the theropy! And yea just like Cyn said post pics of the x-ray! Will keep the prayers up!
Bootybay said:Thanks for the update Ray... we are all praying and thinking positive healing for Patty and that your doing great as a Mr. Mom too.![]()

River Rat said:Glad to hear the update, Ray. I don't think she will be going MDing with you...she'll set the MD off. Wonder what she'll read.![]()
RR

bbqbull said:Glad she is on the mend Ray.
You both are in our thoughts.
Mike
mental granny said:So you are detecting her arm are ya?
When our daughter had rods in her back Jeff use to tell her to go put her hd on the TV and hold the other up and point different directions. Hehe! use to really make her mad.
And yes speaking from going with daughter she WILL set of the detectors at the aiport so just stop short and tell them, they will use the hand wand on her!

siz3petite said:I was worried at first but I can see all is going well now. Best to both of you!![]()