chukers
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2010
- Messages
- 1,824
- Reaction score
- 147
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eastland Texas
- Detector(s) used
- Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #21
Thread Owner
liftloop said:...Dude your doing it ...if there was a gold ring there.. Aaa ..I think you would of fun it...look at all that stuff.....
well yeah but not as often as I would hope... I find rings... yeah but not all that often. I've learned that I just don't see as many as others.
Thanks
Chukers

If there were a detector that detected only gold rings and disc. or notched out pull tabs, they sell them like hot cakes and the guy be a millionaire! I agree with Sandman & Chug and Red. You got to remember that men's and women's gold rings, etc.; have different alloy's to make them durable. Karat ranges from 6 to 22 and obviously the higher the karat the more gold content. Try getting this book by Clive James Clynick, "XLT Ring Enhancement Programs". A excellent book on rings and discrimination. 
, but someday you'll be rewarded in getting your ring!







