jim4silver
Silver Member
Went to two banks this morning to buy halves. One had a full box and one had $9.00 loose.
The $9.00 loose yielded 9- 40%ers, for a 50% success rate!!
The full box yielded ZERO. Not even a NIFC. The coins were wrapped in a wrapper I had not seen before. They were all yellow (not brinks) and you could barely read the text. Simply said $10.00 halves and made by some company out of PA, String and sons, or something like that. Big skunk.
I bought the box first, and almost passed on going to the other bank for the measley $9.00 in halves. Glad I went.
Jim
The $9.00 loose yielded 9- 40%ers, for a 50% success rate!!
The full box yielded ZERO. Not even a NIFC. The coins were wrapped in a wrapper I had not seen before. They were all yellow (not brinks) and you could barely read the text. Simply said $10.00 halves and made by some company out of PA, String and sons, or something like that. Big skunk.
I bought the box first, and almost passed on going to the other bank for the measley $9.00 in halves. Glad I went.
Jim
Upvote
0







