RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, well, well.
At least I'm not the only one cutting trees.

Attachments

• 20180510_111051.jpg
    20180510_111051.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
i did not want a pegleg

The power of positive thinking.I'm gonna fill these suckers with 'finds' this year !011.JPG

gold boy,

I think they like you....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

As much as he talks about helping his family and doing work for them; anyone still on with family is good in my book. Too many these days that can only think of them selves and supporting their mates social agenda above family ties.

So yeah, he is alright.

Just thought we had that peg leg thing sold; was it my pitch that ran off the notion, cause it sure couldn’t of been the benefits.

Folks,

A bit of background on this one. The producer of the film was looking for a theme song and his young daughter suggested Ed Sheeran so dad agreed and Ed was shown the rough cut of the film and asked to come up with a song.

Apparently after watching the film he wrote out the words of the song and it was recorded within 24 hours so not a bad talent if you ask me.

I see Fire.

This Dry Virginia red clay is like bedrock :BangHead:005.JPG

RTR,

Looks like pretty tough digging but I see silver in the hole so at least it paid off.

Regards + HH

Bill

RTR,

Looks like pretty tough digging but I see silver in the hole so at least it paid off.

Regards + HH

Bill

Hey Bill.Got another strong (63-64) "dime -hit" even deeper yesterday.This sucker will have to wait for a good rain .Standing on the shovel in the last dig it only went down 1".

Last edited:
OK whats going on with this site ? Tried 3x to post a pix.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back