What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes the sun, Here comes the sun
and I say, its alright
-George Harrison

Yes and no. What they do is now they grab a random person from the crowd, and have a set of them as judges. The problem with that is, the majority of the fans are Grave Digger fans. To me, who cares! I love hearing those engines as they jump!

:headbang:

I posted with out any proof to back up myself. LOL! Take my word for it. All the trucks are owned by one guy or “company.”
 
RR,

You got to toughen up same temp here and mowed the front lawn before prepping salads to have for supper tonight and now enjoying a cold beer...:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

QUOTE=RustyRelics;6232818]I just came off the tractor from mowing in the 90 degree heat. I feel like a piece of jerky, but this sure as heck beats winter![/QUOTE]
 
RR,

You got to toughen up same temp here and mowed the front lawn before prepping salads to have for supper tonight and now enjoying a cold beer...:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

QUOTE=RustyRelics;6232818]I just came off the tractor from mowing in the 90 degree heat. I feel like a piece of jerky, but this sure as heck beats winter!
[/QUOTE]

I mow three acres at my neighbors, and about six at my place. It takes about four-five hours.
 
ECS,

Here you go except this tune is being done by a tribute band called the Fab Four.


I have the JOHN LENNON SIGNATURE with gold trim model of that guitar.
John and George both ordered that Gibson EJ160E and was were played on about 91% of all Beatle recordings, and was seen in their movie HELP.
 
Phones dead.(almost) catch you all later!
 
RR,

In that case you're allowed to complain about the heat...heck I'd treat you to a beer if you weren't a minor....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

"I mow three acres at my neighbors, and about six at my place. It takes about four-five hours."
 
RR,

In that case you're allowed to complain about the heat...heck I'd treat you to a beer if you weren't a minor....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

"I mow three acres at my neighbors, and about six at my place. It takes about four-five hours."


Heck, I can't even drink a Coca Cola without getting fuzzbobbled, so no beer for me! lol!
 
Lozenge_Diamond_Engagement_Ring.webp
 
Went out and detected a different section of my place. Found a huge iron wazzit, a medium iron wazzit, and an old(ish) brass doorknob. I dug three more Pepsi cans.
 
20190702_174406.webp
20190702_174354.webp
20190702_174500.webp
20190702_174420.webp
This spot is gonna be great....its gonna take work and there's a ton of trash and hurricane over wash. It must have been popular because there's clad everywhere along the rocky shoreline here. If this button dates to my time period it would tie this spot into a great legend and keys history.20190702_194418.webp the walls are tabby construction and I'm sure this was a cistern from the plaster work. Tabby is good that means old !!
 
Can't wait to see what else you pull outta there!
 
goodnight guys.
 
Morning crew
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom