What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning prospective plank walkers including me.
 
Hey bill, RR, A,
 
Morning ARC, Bill, RR, rook.

How goes the morning thus far?

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Gotta got to Wal-Mart today to get some meds filled. Can you imagine the crowd and what is in it? c3289e3e696134ef6c63d171b08f36c9.webp
b8e2b9032ada432e4ddf094e215be43b.webpbbefc871918b3af586026db4ad64d99c.webp Hee Haw.
 
Morning Msbeepbeep.
 
C'mon coffee, wait up while I wake up.
 
Good morning, pirates!

ARC! You got rings for us gals? That is so nice of you!


Bart, I hope that's the treasure legend you are looking for! Hurry up and find something really banner worthy before you take your trip. :notworthy:
 
Rusty, What kind of camera do you have?
 
Morning WD
I guess y’all have big fourth planned.
I’m grilling some cat and bream. That won’t take long.
Plus we have more rain coming in.
 
Morning gb1. Are you having a fith on tha fourth?:laughing9:
 
Right now, a Nikon D5200. Before, I just had some dinky lil' thing.


What setting do you use when you take pics of airplanes/helicopters in the sky? I have a Nikon B700 and I just haven't been able to take a decent pic of objects in the sky. Everything comes out blurred or hazy.
 
Walmart ain't all that bad. Once in a blue moon, you get a gem.

But mostly you get Granite.:laughing7:

Now see here, you lil stink pot! That's exactly why I knew the dude had a woman's butt! :laughing9:
 
Morning WD, GB1, relevent.

I will stay home and save the eyeballs from societal "exposure". [emoji15]

WD, we can just raid the treasure chests later and pick out some nice ones!
Just leave a bottle of rum for the captain, all is good.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom