What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC_0264.webp

Some folks were setting of their fireworks last night. They can have em'. The Lord sent me His!
 
Morning forum folks.
 
Morning bill, RR and AARC.
 
Bill,
Check out Jay Leo's kitchen. :laughing7:Purdy cool.6d18904ee517c0cd822cf23ecc2b3450.webp
 
Morning peeps
 
GB1,
Like your new profile pic.Cool idea.
 
After hammering 25 t-posts in just an hour and a half, I'll be singin' this song for the rest of the day!

 
GB1,
Like your new profile pic.Cool idea.

Apart from the name change and the avatar change, I forgot who he was, lol! Bad memory. I didn't recognize your avatar either.
 
One of my favorites. Every time I'm in Schuylkill county Pennsylvania, or Culpeper county Virginia, metal detecting, exploring etc. I have this song stuck in my head.

 
After hammering 25 t-posts in just an hour and a half, I'll be singin' this song for the rest of the day!



I never did afford a driver for pounding t- posts.
Did use wood posts prior , which gets interesting when hitting a rock with the posthole diggers..

No more livestock except dogs left to fence. But did put a couple t- posts out on the hunting property. Upside down ,with holes drilled through the anchor plate to hold signs.
Of course one got folded with the tractor (sign ,not post ;yet.) The wind finished the job and half the sign fell off.
Looks good though. A slightly aged/worn antiques made while you wait effect.:laughing7:
 


Tom Meents is a LEGEND! THE BOMB!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom