What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright....
Talked myself out of talking myself out of hitting the estate sale.
Caught them packing up stuff on trailers.
Asked one guy if they still had the power plants...

He asked how I knew.
Then showed them to me. (Not packed away yet).
One missing a knob and both needing cleaning and who knows what beyond. No pumps with them. No heat barrels for on top.
Good labels though.
Offered him a third less than he had in mind for the pair.
And..he loaded them for me.
A sibling or whatever wanted me to tell him what they were worth.
Tried to explain that a working model with accessories ,let alone condition ,and potential buyer, has multiple factors.
Did give him an idea though , while telling him that folks that are into them prefer a deal...
Projects. Coleman 457G 's.
Big-o's!
 
Small battlefield success, depending on how you look at it.

I kept dropping in little hints, i.e a hot day would be a great time to go to the creek, water level is at its lowest searchable level, etc. My mom declared that it was still way to hot to be traipsing around in a creek.

About half an hour later, she decides that it is a good time to do some barn work. I said, "the logic in this family is certainly remarkable. Too hot to walk in a mountain water fed creek, but it's the perfect temp for barn work". She thought for a moment, said I was right, and now we are at a stalemate doing absolutely nothing.:laughing7:
 
folks,

We're eating mediteranean tonight so hummus, guacamole, stuffed jalapeno peppers, etc.....

 
It show is hot down here. 4BD4B0DB-FF7E-402E-AAC3-284713471C89.gif
 
Night peeps.
 
ARC,

I must be getting old because I remember when women used those hair rollers....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Just got a good quality double-strike lightning pic. I'll post in the AM. Goodnight y'all!
 
Good morning to those who haven't woken up yet!
 
Wazz up this morn folks.....one more day of fishing. Spent all day underwater yesterday. Overcast and rainy conditions made for a dark spooky day underwater. I saw no fish worth spearing. Found an old Pepsi bottle and a ships keel spike. Long dark day underwater with not much to show for it. Oh well better than ditch digging. I did get into a confrontation with a very large and unhappy moray eel. He made sure I left his territory !!
 
Bart,

Good morning better luck next time on the fishing.

Wazz up this morn folks.....one more day of fishing. Spent all day underwater yesterday. Overcast and rainy conditions made for a dark spooky day underwater. I saw no fish worth spearing. Found an old Pepsi bottle and a ships keel spike. Long dark day underwater with not much to show for it. Oh well better than ditch digging. I did get into a confrontation with a very large and unhappy moray eel. He made sure I left his territory !!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom