What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
66346136_2383456271712303_3322722425447120896_n.jpg
 
Good morning- WD, WT, Simon, ARC, RR, Rook, Bart, Bill, and the rest of the scallywags.

Good luck Bart, the crew will be waiting for fish dinner [emoji16]

WD, ya guy fishing is more hands on.

Bill, on the news last night said they want to plant a trillion trees to reverse global warming.

90 in Anchorage, Alaska yesterday, broke a record.

90's here today with thunder storms this afternoon.
Its going to bake then wash all those treasures out of the ground, worms, bottle caps, gold,....hey its all treasure in somebodys book.


Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Morning WD and Msbeepbeep.
 
Good mornin' newcomers.

Pounded in 15 t-posts in rocky ground with tree roots. Yay.
 
I feel like a caged animal. I need to go arrowhead hunting, CW relic hunting, coin hunting, SOMETHING! But no...got goat stuff to do. Woo hoo.
 
I feel like a caged animal. I need to go arrowhead hunting, CW relic hunting, coin hunting, SOMETHING! But no...got goat stuff to do. Woo hoo.

RR,
Sounds like you might save some time and head down to the local antique and relic mall.:laughing9:
 
RR,
Sounds like you might save some time and head down to the local antique and relic mall.:laughing9:

That would be a swell idea..problem is I live 40 minutes from the closest town that has one, lol! We live in the stix.
 
Msbeepbeep,

Regardless of what anyone thinks about the whole climate change thing....it's pretty obvious that the extremes of weather being experienced throughout the world is getting worse. Droughts, floods, hurricanes and tornadoes, etc....

That's the reason I've been using Ecosia as my search option since they plant trees with their profits to help neutralize some of this stuff.
 
That would be a swell idea..problem is I live 40 minutes from the closest town that has one, lol! We live in the stix.

Build one!
O.k. , so there's no traffic for customers ; but if you're that restless and the folks can't get you to drive more posts.....
 
Build one!
O.k. , so there's no traffic for customers ; but if you're that restless and the folks can't get you to drive more posts.....

Lol, this ain't a Union! Strikes don't last for more than 0.03 seconds around here.
 
I ran out with the detector again before lunch, and more T-posts. I got a really deep high signal, that definitely sounded dig-worthy.

After 25 minutes of digging through gravel and clay for almost two feet, the signal kept getting better. "Maybe this is a belt buckle, from the picket post* down the road!". This was a sure sign of heat stroke, when I start mumbling stuff like that, lol!

After reaching more rocks, I found the source of the signal: A balled up piece of wire.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:



*Yeah, I have a picket post within a mile of me, an iron furnace that still sands within a mile of me, a 1700s cabin within five miles of me, and suspected hotspots all within a ten mile radius. No permission yet, though we've been livin' here for four years, and no attempts at permission either.:BangHead:
 
I ran out with the detector again before lunch, and more T-posts. I got a really deep high signal, that definitely sounded dig-worthy.

After 25 minutes of digging through gravel and clay for almost two feet, the signal kept getting better. "Maybe this is a belt buckle, from the picket post* down the road!". This was a sure sign of heat stroke, when I start mumbling stuff like that, lol!

After reaching more rocks, I found the source of the signal: A balled up piece of wire.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:



*Yeah, I have a picket post within a mile of me, an iron furnace that still sands within a mile of me, a 1700s cabin within five miles of me, and suspected hotspots all within a ten mile radius. No permission yet, though we've been livin' here for four years, and no attempts at permission either.:BangHead:

You need a highly caffeinated soda.....(Bad joke ,I know.)

Two Coleman power plants at an estate sale I was going to check out.
Talked myself out of it.
Plenty of projects need doin. But if I was reselling.....

Hot and humid. Slacking off on mowing. Pumping up the tires with a bicycle pump before mowing is going to be work enough in the heat.(Nevermind I worked in high heat for decades , my excuses stand.) At least they're not rear 24 inch Cub tractor tires. Them about tired me out.

Have a new tail light to replace the one on one of the cargo trailer's I hit with a tractor.:BangHead:
Now that's a project I can handle.
 
DSC_0781.webp


Within 5 miles of me.
 
Its good Bill that you've found a group and a way to support them that actually helps solve some of the problems that are occuring now days. I agree its getting worse.
It mystifies me why the big corporations, powers that be, & movers & shakers of this world are not employing better ideas, plans, & technics, to back up their lip service, instead of their wallets, & life styles.
...rant over, soap box available.


Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom