What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did since i'm 16 and not a boy i'm a guy:laughing7:
 
Tom,
Tell us in 3 words or less how you've been.:laughing7: Got you a new gif but I don't care to go out tha back door.:laughing7:
 
Tom, I must say, it has been rough since you left. Pictures of questionable morality have all but disappeared, Crazy videos have flown the coop, Funny gifs have slowed down, and memes are starting to trickle now...so in other words, the RCT has changed for the better without ya, lolol!

687474703a2f2f7777772e616c6c6f6666746f7069632e636f6d2f706963747572652e7068703f616c62756d69643...webp
 
Rusty Relics:
Something like this could get you to town. And keep you busy on the way...
 
Ahhh. Nothing like father son time working on a project when Jr. outgrows his bike and wants a "real" ride... Dad knows about chick magnets and classic lines. And a tight budget.
The kids smile shows he's ready for an engine to drive. He's liking revving that throttle already too!

 
Last edited:
Relic for ya Tom..
[This is one of a pair of Rumely engines that was recovered from the James River near Richmond, VA. The engines were used to pump water from some reclaimed land, and had been unused for many years. After the river overtopped the levee, the engines were rescued and restored to running condition. This one was running at the Somerset Pasture Party in Somerset, VA on 29 August 2008. The other engine was also there, but was not set up to run.]



 
Hey peeps! Sorry, I haven't been here. I had a Wild Weekend. I will try and catchup tomorrow.

 
like your new avatar WD:laughing7:
 
Ha ha! Good one!
 
Hey peeps! Sorry, I haven't been here. I had a Wild Weekend. I will try and catchup tomorrow.



You were gone? Kidding WD. You know I did at least.:laughing7:Who else keeps me correct?
 
DSC_0281.webp

I got this Coca Cola bottle a new home - on my bottle shelf. I liberated this one from an eBay seller a few days ago. It's actually the shortest one I have, but it doesn't say how many ounces it holds. It's from Birmingham Alabama, and dates to around 1905-1910.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom