What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, as of midnight last night, my driver's license expired. I am off to get "legal." Have a great day, everyone!


Not that I don't trust you, but if your license is expired, how are ya goin' to get there?:icon_scratch:lol:laughing7:
 
For ALL of the Grandma's, great grandma's AND great great grandma's out there :hello: A favorite of mine from years gone by or is it bye ???

 
Good night all, I have to go. :hello:
 
3590a4.webp
 
well some how when you take a girl to bed she deteriorates over night:laughing7:
 
Good morning crew mates.
Its still morning [emoji16]

Thank you Bill, WD, rook.
The little guy is having a slightly rough start, a couple of medical issues but Doc says he should be ok. They go home today or tomorrow, with follow up appts. [emoji295]

The guys fished & the women shopped, sounds like a good day.

I will lurk later.
2 more days till my data is back, woo hoo!



Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
well some how when you take a girl to bed she deteriorates over night:laughing7:

I will refrain from asking if you have experienced this in the past.:laughing9:
 
And a late congratulations on the grandkid, Beep!
 
Oh and GB, marriage is when both male and female parties deteriorate, lol!
 
yoga is something i would watch hot women do:laughing7:
 
My eyes were glued to that image for an extended period of time...somehow I lost five minutes of my life, and I don't mind!
 
one day hopefully i wake up to my wife looking that!:laughing7:
 
Us guys are simple. Hang a piece of grilled meat in our faces, we're happy. Stare at girls, we're happy. Remote in our hands, we're happy
 
let us detect. happy, buy antiques. happy, buy guns and ammo really happy!:laughing7:
 
folks,

This is on the menu for supper. We have some brussel sprout leaves from the garden we'll substitute instead of cabbage leaves.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom