What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRAIGHT1.webpSTRAIGHT.webp

This is my current Coca Cola straight side collection. I love those things, and I hope to expand the collection over time.
 
she ain't pretty enough

Could try to get her to do a Queen Elsa dance and sing "let it go"....Then tell her "no thanks" , and close the door on her.
 
Morning forum peoples.
 
RR,

Quite the collection of coca cola bottles you've got keep it up!
 
Good mornin'!

GB, now don't start gettin' picky on me.:laughing7:
 
Morning crew mates.

Tom nice to have you on-board today! No rest for the working.

Our family was blessed with a treasure yeasterday, 8 th grandchild, baby boy. [emoji170] [emoji322] [emoji312]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Congratulations, Ms-Super-duper-Grandma!:blob1::blob9::blob5::blob10::blob7::blob3::blob8::blob6:
 
You were gone? Kidding WD. You know I did at least.:laughing7:Who else keeps me correct?


You know I did at least.:laughing7:
What? You did at least what?

Keep you correct? LOL! I don't think there's anyone who can keep any of you facetious fellows correct!
 
Bart,

I know you got your race coming up. Maybe you are already heading north?

I pray you have save travels. God Speed to you!
 
We spent the weekend with a couple friends who we haven't hung out with for quite a while. The guys fished while us girls did grocery shopping, hit the fresh produce stand, and then enjoyed lunch at a great Mexican restaurant. The guys caught their limit of walleye and cooked us dinner.

fishfry1.webp

fishfry2.webp

fishfry3.webp

fishfry4.webp
 
Good mornin' WD. That fish has me hungry even though I just ate breakfast. That's teen years for ya.
 
Welp, as of midnight last night, my driver's license expired. I am off to get "legal." Have a great day, everyone!

 
Sis: I am SO sorry ! Happy Belated Birthday ! Ice cream.webp Again, I apologize :notworthy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom