What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot said guns and ammo, and we're happier! Okay, so I forgot digging and stuff. My favorite things are meat, girls, dirt and metal objects of value in dirt.
 
Glass objects in dirt too.
 
If anyone needs to know how my brain works, I'll just hand them a copy of this picture.

m0q7ocC.jpgghfjt.webp
 
Speaking of weapons, one of my favorite subjects. Check out this shot.:laughing7:dae7586aebfe85a3c8ffbb780d26af4b.gif YEE HAW.
 
Bout time for that adult beverage. 2c309549d76ebc68f1f14bcd2426dab1.webp Cheers.
 

I hope you didn't buy those accouterments.
 
Alright I'm back.Our "dumber than a rock" internet service FINALLY got around to fixing our internet & phone service....What a bunch of Dumb Ass's :(
 
I'll throw a little something out there...
I hunted in the early 90's to mid 90's. Got married, had kids and called the hobby off. Now, I've been back into for about 5 years. Got back in it with 2 mx5's. One for me one for her. The mx5 was too heavy for her, so I traded off and got her a treasurepro. (That lasted a few trips). And now I have a treasurepro hanging around. I had a v3i for a few days until I was talked out of it. I'm looking to replace my v3i. It spoiled me the first trip out...
Although, the Equinox 800 is drawing my attention. I have coils for the v3i, but what do you hunters think? I'd appreciate thoughts and true opinions
 
I wouldn't know. I'm using a 2000'ish MXT.
 
when-someone-calls-an-anime-girl-hot-0-15-caleb-41995402.webp

I had to show this one to my brother.
 
Thank you RR.
Maybe he will be a little detectorist one day.

Rook, now that's what i call a fully stocked fridge!

RTR glad you got the them to fix your internet. Some times i think its a game to them,

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom