The twins just woke up.View attachment 1733401![]()

NOW they woke up!!

Oh, and bart, if you ever drive your car through one of those swarms, it's like having creamed corn thrown at your windshield.

Far out groovy!...
msbeep and I recalled Bill saying he was taking a trip.

-
Buddy, thought you know that it is impossible to whip cream with a tooth stick.... same counts on woman
View attachment 1733438 NOW they woke up!!![]()
![]()
![]()
You find the milk in the posting above 
He was pretty good in Armageddon.


...then, the KRAKEN!Bill, not knowing where you went, I was ready to release tha Blu ticks.
=======-
yup, I remember... he played a rapist and child molester....
How great that fits to that face![]()
![]()
Hope you know that most "great" actors are not that good but just playing their OWN character? !!!![]()
Someone got the munchies?Are the stores running low on ice cream?
======Someone got the munchies?