What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday at MMA there was was some cheerleaders about 17,18 years old. i had a hard time staying focused :laughing7:

-

Son, as long your "best friend" stayed focused .... :laughing7: :hello2: :hello:
 
Friday, we went and hung out with some friends. We watched this horror movie on Netflix. To say it was a "b" movie, might be giving it too much credit. But it had some funny parts to it, which is weird for a horror movie.



-

Thanks Sis!!! Looks funny and I watch it RIGHT NOW! :laughing7:
 
======
Oooops, I have to answer that one.
I don't think that is her, as SOMEONE here said " look at her butt" . Can't be J Lo :laughing7:


Well, female here. I wasn't looking at the butt.:tongue3: I was looking at the costume. I remember seeing a video of her wearing that costume.
 
off to the chores
 
Well, female here. I wasn't looking at the butt.:tongue3: I was looking at the costume. I remember seeing a video of her wearing that costume.

I s'pose you can't help that.
 
I just found a bayonet scabbord tip finale in my front yard! They were here!

DSC_0114.webp
 
dang RR! nice find!
 
dang RR! nice find!

What's really cool, is that I know it was either the 54th Virginia infantry, or 117th Ohio infantry. Both were within one mile of me, and obviously this is from one of their pickets!
 
LMAO....Awesome pic RR.
 
I am new to this sight. I am trying to post a large amount of swords and daggers that I found. To name a few knights of colombus (k of c), The pettibone bros 1860 staff officer sword, are the five out of fifty I have discovered so far. I would like to find some help and maybe even buyers for them.


67760363_892679541092532_4762493852177137664_n.webp67760363_892679541092532_4762493852177137664_n.webp
 
RR,

Pretty much everybody has different sides to their character/personality. It would be boring as heck if we were just 1 dimensional.

I enjoy gourmet cooking but on the other hand I enjoy getting my hands dirty gardening, metal detecting, etc.... And I can chill out with music or do a strenuous walk or workout to break a good sweat.

Just remember variety is the spice of life so don't tie yourself down to one facit only of your personality or interest learn to spread your wings and do and act a bit different than what's considered the norm.

Heck I didn't know anyone who was crazy enough to do Chinese Kung Fu in 1978 so I said why not let's go for it....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Off my soapbox now.

It's a better change from what I usually end up posting. :laughing7:

There are many sides to me that y'all do know about, and don't know about. Isn't that called schizophrenia? :icon_scratch:
 
I am new to this sight. I am trying to post a large amount of swords and daggers that I found. To name a few knights of colombus (k of c), The pettibone bros 1860 staff officer sword, are the five out of fifty I have discovered so far. I would like to find some help and maybe even buyers for them.


View attachment 1738258View attachment 1738258

Need to be a charter member to sell.

Provenance may be expected on your "finds". Or receipts?
 
Need to be a charter member to sell.

Provenance may be expected on your "finds". Or receipts?

That is not a problem. I more or less want to learn more about them. There is a large amount of them and will take me years to figure everything out. With so of the knowledge in this group will help me speed up the process.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom