What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be truthful, I wasn't thinking rational thoughts at the time, lol! I was just so excited, I didn't think to leave it in the hole uncleaned, and just run in to grab my camera. It was an afterthought.
Been there, did that. Then I took my camera with me and it and my detector got all jacked up because of the signals between my camera and phone. So, now, I don’t have my camera linked to my phone and I also have the muddiest camera case around! LOL
 
I didnt notice that I was laughing at the pic of RR with his flint knife, it cracked me up this morning, no disrespect intended..
 
I didnt notice that I was laughing at the pic of RR with his flint knife, it cracked me up this morning, no disrespect intended..

No worries, I was goofing off in that pic anyways.:tongue3:
 
folks,

I had posted last week about a primary school garden being let go.....so we've been carting water over in the suv and watering the raised beds of mostly cucumbers and tomatoes. So far we've harvested about 8 lbs of cucumbers.

Heck no pesticides, herbicides, etc...so this stuff would be considered organic which goes for $2.50 per pound in our area. So $20.00 worth of cucumbers just for making a bit of effort to water them.

Since you can only eat so many cucumbers fresh we'll be doing some bread and butter pickles.

 
I quit trading punches with anyone ,when my navel decided it was an Achilles heel...:laughing7:

-

I know what you talking about!

I stopped when my navel began to tell my stomach to puke!

47ccf54325601ecae62960c4251588bf.webp Today I only trading kicks in the balls. But for safety reasons me and my friends wear steal cap boots so no one get hurt :headbang: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
I DID IT! I FOUND A CIVIL WAR BULLET IN MY YARD!

DSC_0119.webp

This was beside my sidewalk of all places! My heart is still pounding after this!

I was finding nothing but aluminum foil pieces, and being bored with aluminum, I kneeled down, and said, "Lord, please let me find a Civil War bullet tonight. Amen.". THIS bullet was the VERY NEXT SIGNAL!
 
RR,

Don't sweat it at an older age you'll be perfect just like ECS thinks he is......:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Ooooooh, geez that was low, lol!

To answer your question, I can't remember the last time, lol!
 
Last edited:
RR,

Well done on the civil war bullet.....I can see the front yard turning into a battlefield on short notice...:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
RR,

Well done on the civil war bullet.....I can see the front yard turning into a battlefield on short notice...:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I'll have to take a pic of the aftermath, and digitally mark each hole I dug in the morning. I plan on adding to that number tomorrow!:laughing7:
 
folks,

This song always give me chills up my spine....such an awesome talent.

 
Goodnight guys. Been a long, and awesome day! Here's a sendoff pic.

DSC_0120.webp


I'll be back at it tomorrow!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom