What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DID IT! I FOUND A CIVIL WAR BULLET IN MY YARD!



This was beside my sidewalk of all places! My heart is still pounding after this!

I was finding nothing but aluminum foil pieces, and being bored with aluminum, I kneeled down, and said, "Lord, please let me find a Civil War bullet tonight. Amen.". THIS bullet was the VERY NEXT SIGNAL!

PTL! Awesome, Rusty! I bet you have fun trying to sleep tonight! I know I would struggle, if it was me. Congratulations!
 
Double header for RR !! you da man !! And just after saying how great it is to find a civil war bullet to GB. well done !! Congrats on the double header day. Sleep tight....if you can because I probably couldn't thinking about tomorrow's finds. Maybe your house is directly on top of the picket post spot ? Way to go bro !!
 
Pretty cool R&R
Look like sharps bullets
 
FILE UNDER: Something Shakespeare Never Said

RR,

Don't sweat it at an older age you'll be perfect just like ECS thinks he is.....
Now on what toil and trouble did that remark originate to suffer the slings and arrows? 8-)
It not like I drank Canada dry! :laughing7:
 
Well, female here. I wasn't looking at the butt.:tongue3: I was looking at the costume. I remember seeing a video of her wearing that costume.
=========

But, ( pun intended :laughing7: ) wasn't it a female that commented on the butt of a so called female contestant on Naked and Afraid ? crying-with-laughter.gif
 
Morn
 
RR,

Well done on the civil war bullet.....I can see the front yard turning into a battlefield on short notice...:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

-
Like on the pic I posted earlier :headbang:
BUT, I bet EVERYTHING, under Rustys house, all the good stuff is to find ! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Tom,

Unfortunately Mr Miyagi passed away so Jackie Chan filled in on this remake.
 
Good morning, ARC, Bill, Simon, and Tom.
 
Good morning Sis, Tom, Bill, and ARC :hello:
 
Morning crew. (easier to type "crew" ) :P
 
232aa61ffa9bf634be3e7982042f4a0d.webp Oh-Da-lay-her-do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom