What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bumped my own post.
I'm wondering if I have to make another persona.
I could use my original, but my BNC and VPN are crashed.
Damn script kiddies!:laughing7:
 
Hey Tom, want ta play snatch? 739691438f90c95bd13ce1a575e07877.webp:laughing7:7c3cdcd0f94d63e925edbc6eaed20af8.gif:laughing9:
 
The word must be bad, if Tom hasn't explained it yet...
 
20190810_132047.webp still got plenty left.20190810_132130.webp
 
I bumped my own post.
I'm wondering if I have to make another persona.
I could use my original, but my BNC and VPN are crashed.
Damn script kiddies!:laughing7:

-

Got it now! Finally.... Welcome back!
 
still got plenty left.

-

WHOA! Here you could sell them now and build a damn :censored: house from the profit! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

I remember when I touched one of this years ago carefully with one finger in the supermarket. Than I saw the price smiley-face-with-eyes-bugged-out_286949.webp
 
??? Does it have a hidden meaning I don't know about?

There's a Purdy good chance you'll stumble up on one one day. Don't ask your mom for heavens sake.
 
There's a Purdy good chance you'll stumble up on one one day. Don't ask your mom for heavens sake.

Uh-oh. I learned it from my mom. She might not know what it means because her father used it as a verb, not something bad. A lot of folks around here say it as in caught, grab or catch.
 
Bart, just checked the price. Not as high as ......30 years ago :laughing7: but still on 9 Euros for 3 pieces!

MY BUDDY is a Billionaire!!!! :headbang:
 
Uh-oh. I learned it from my mom. She might not know what it means because her father used it as a verb, not something bad. A lot of folks around here say it as in caught, grab or catch.

OK.
 
Wow....wonder if I could get 1$ each over here at the farm market. It will ferment well I've made great wine with it.
 
He may have forgotten. :laughing7:

You know,

1. I getting old VERY QUICKLY!
2. I am like Kelly Bundy. I put every day so many information into my brain that I forget all not so important stuff, because it is nearly full of other useless sh*t!
3. WHO ARE YOU ???

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom