What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....wonder if I could get 1$ each over here at the farm market. It will ferment well I've made great wine with it.

-

Is that possible to make wine of it? That would also be something special. Never saw it here or any other alcohol made of it.
 
Bart,
They also make pickles with them....I'll track down a video for you.





Wow....wonder if I could get 1$ each over here at the farm market. It will ferment well I've made great wine with it.
 
Last edited:
Wow....wonder if I could get 1$ each over here at the farm market. It will ferment well I've made great wine with it.

Heck, I see them at Kroger for more than just a dollar.
 
Bowling Green Kentucky just punched it's ticket to the Little League World Series in Williamsport.:headbang:
 
RR,

So your team will be invading yankee territory....remember to carry a big stick when you're visiting....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
I just finished a bi-pointed mini knife.

It was gettin' dark, I had to turn the porch lights on. Winter is coming. ****!
 
folks,

I sincerely doubt any of today's bands could perform live at this caliber today.....especially since these guys were probably high as a kite at the time....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:


 
folks,

I sincerely doubt any of today's bands could perform live at this caliber today.....especially since these guys were probably high as a kite at the time....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
Back in those days musicians actually had to be able to play their instruments live without prerecorded "filler support music" run through the sound system during live performances- but "those days are gone forever, over a long time ago, Oh yeah".
 
I agree with you. Back in our day we actually had to play an instrument and provide either lead or back up vocals. We really had to multi-task didn't we ECS ? We did not have, ( or need ), an army of sound engineers. Those were great times.

electric guitar 2.webp electric guitar 1.webp Electric.webpsmiley on drums 1.webp
 
How about some Old School Car Creations ? :headbang:

a.webp b.webp c.webp d.webp
 
q.webp and probably one of my all time favorites: The BootHill Express
BootHill Express.webp
 
She mine now6115AC8E-606E-401A-BDA8-F81124BD0C29.webpBuddy :laughing7:
 
Morning treehuggers
 
Good morning Rook :hello: Tree Hugger huh
Sylvester Stalone looking bewildered.gif
:laughing7:
 
What's going on?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom