What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom napping? WAKE UP TOM.
 
Tom's probably still at "Confession", probably still has 2-3 hours left :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
So it is Sunday Rook, you get the day off ?
 
Simon, tree hugger actually doesn't mean now what it use to. Just like most of my buddies are bear huggers. It's more slang that a political noun.
 
I get it, I just "snatched" onto the meaning :laughing7:
 
I do have the day off till d4a1b39c817c6462f2076e2a329d6855.gifshe gets up.:laughing7:
 
Snatched is a very interesting word. Means less and less with as the years roll.
 
Now days my concern is2c0304072b30c31148d2c6657243d835.webp:laughing7:
 
So.......... she is a sorcerer ? :dontknow: And she looks Hot :icon_thumleft:
 
Yeah, she isc409145618c3e8884a9bb33393c12154.gif at times
 
Of course. You saw my hair 4B990AB2-96E0-4415-B011-5E311E2BCF9A.gif
 
She even insults me like last night.FA539619-01A9-45D6-A45E-78B1A271E975.gif
 
Even the UPS Guy.660809340a51ad472927bbd194f92d66.webp has the red a##
 
Considering it was a Disney Production, I am surprised we got this much.
 
Considering I hate to get banned. I won't post that one.:laughing7:
 
How bout break dancing southern style?9aba3c1d4923d89df55fbf2939c5a0f3.gif:laughing7:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom