What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocket from Guardians of The Galaxy :hello2:
 
Rocket from Guardians of The Galaxy :hello2:

Nice heads up f5f4582d4ad2db2a158c43b41c5c6f65.webp
 
Considering it was a Disney Production, I am surprised we got this much.

Disney has really changed over the years
 
Good morning ARC and Bill :hello: :hello:
 
My favorite show back whendb5722184c5728ae49427f1c79c017be.webp
 
Good morning Bill and ARC
 
Simon and I were talking about how awful it is to be sane.:laughing7:
 
Been wearing mine a lot lately too for some reason.:laughing7:bab1dbf3b4810cb4343bd2a43de9107c.webpbut this is my Sunday hat9f2df34726b0fe6bc875b532d1239108.webp
 
This is my Sunday Hat, I wear it to cover the fact I don't shave on Sunday and need to hide my 6 o'clock shadow.

My Sunday Hat.webp
 
Morning guys, morning Simon.
 
Good morning guys.....what's going on out in the world today.
 
Yeah Disney isn't just a bunch of ducks anymore e8939bd62bd78f19f450048d068618f6.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom